Sign in to follow this  
Matthijs

Lowlands Warrior xmas present

This has been impatiently waited by me for quite some time. Had so much fun with all of your work you guys have released, and now this. Ahh i feel Christmas!. xmas_o.gif Cheers lowlands Warrior Mod Team. And Thanks for Everything. Happy Holidays!. xmas_o.gif

I've come across something in the addons pack now that I'm not sure whether i did something wrong or not. But when I go in the editor to pick either the marines, or the paras, or infantry. I don't notice nothing new. I thought you guys were going to update the units to todays work of OFP modding. Maybe I did something wrong. Who knows. tounge2.gif

I've come across something in the addons pack now that I'm not sure whether i did something wrong or not. But when I go in the editor to pick either the marines, or the paras, or infantry. I don't notice nothing new. I thought you guys were going to update the units to todays work of OFP modding. Maybe I did something wrong. Who knows. tounge2.gif

We were unable to complete the new soldiers because we had to attend to our private lives. The old ones still work fine though.

smile_o.gif

Ahh i see, real life is definatly very understandable. Are you going to release the new soldiers at all?

Ahh i see, real life is definatly very understandable. Are you going to release the new soldiers at all?

whistle.gif

whistle.gif

Possibly. If so, it might be in OFP or ArmA. Maybe even in some other game engine...

This is the first time i've tried your mod and it's just brilliant, I like all the missions included with which will keep me going until ArmA and maybe even beyond. Installers pretty professional too, I'll host this on ofpfiles.com tonight.

Ow, thought we should only link to your homepage.

Original message read: "Webmasters, please mirror, but do not hotlink"

I'm really enjoying your missions, especially the 'Skirmish' ones on Nogova, which have inspired me to mess around with the EBS Command thing in the editor. Do you have a link to the original script with documents etc?

I'm really enjoying your missions, especially the 'Skirmish' ones on Nogova, which have inspired me to mess around with the EBS Command thing in the editor. Do you have a link to the original script with documents etc?

Thanks for the compliments, it's greatly appreciated.

Check you PM! smile_o.gif

Anyone who wants a copy, please send me a PM containing your email address. I will send you the files by email. (1,23MB total)

I would have hosted it, but our website is clean out of bandwidth.

Please remember that the system was never finished, let alone intended for release as a system, so it might be a little rough around the edges.

wink_o.gif