Sign in to follow this  
S.O.S

East Wepons vs West Weapons

From what i read 505 release (extra's) will contain the M107.

Just hope it isn't to nice and good, or i have an other canceled model on my HD biggrin_o.gif . But i'm looking forward to some big caliber riffle...

This thing?

You can not compare M249 with PK, they arent even supposed to be the same, M249 is much easier to control cos it has much less power. M240 is pretty much equal to PK when it comes to recoil and damage.

Nothign wrong with weapons imo, 7,62 does more damage than 5,56, and has bigger recoil.

Considering that PK kills a soldier with 1 hit to any part of the body, finger or toe, always 1 shot kills, i see no reason why would anyone take M249 over PK or M240.

I've noticed the RPG doesn't work well against infantry, both round types if fired even very close to infantry do nothing.

Is this right?

RPG's dont work that well against infantry in ARMA, but i see no reason why this should be turned into a rocketlauncherfragfest smile_o.gif

Wasting an RPG to infantry is not that useful as you have grenadiers for AOE damage, that RPG is more useful against a bmp or something.

But if you really really want to shoot people with a rpg, play quake :P

RPG's dont work that well against infantry in ARMA, but i see no reason why this should be turned into a quake style rocketlauncherfragfest smile_o.gif

Maybe this would solve it, just add the OG-7V round, I could model it if BIS would put it in game?:

og7vgt4.th.jpg

@otester: Lol, no you silly (at least i hope not).

Well you were close with your first one (M82), but we don't call tomatoos tommatoos (or whatever).

Barrett M107 thumbs-up.gif

Quote[/b] ]Well you were close with your first one

wink_o.gif Now i let you google-search for the differences between M82 (even A3) and M107. But must admite there aren't that much differences between the two (ironsights is one of the visual differences).

But let not drag this into a M4A1->A3->Awhatever topic shall we smile_o.gif.

Harrier is really slow for a start, espcially at turning, dog fighting is out of the question. We need proper jet fighters!

Maybe an F/A-18C for West and an SU-30MK1 for the East