Sign in to follow this  
XeLSiS

Pacific War Mod

Basically here is a bio on the mod..

Started in July 2004 by myself, XeLSiS, i began this mod with the idea to basically to be a "low resources to play" type mod. But as popularity and interest slowly increased i was getting emails to become a "Invasion 1944" type mod for the Pacific. So after a couple more members joined later in January 2005 the mod began to release better then originaly expected quality addons. So now that we're an established mod and fairly known, especially in the WW2 Genre of the Mod Community in OFP, here we are a little over 2 years later moving on and continuing to work into Armed Assault.

Link to Site

Link to Forum

Hello Armed Assault Mod Community smile_o.gifgoodnight.gif

And for all us OFP Fans... RIP +OFP+ firefoxlover.gif

Quote[/b] ]And for all us OFP Fans... RIP +OFP+

sad_o.gif  Damnit we're not ALL in ArmA yet, don't try to burry OFP before it's dead.  confused_o.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

On-topic, TBH I never expected y'all to last this long.  whistle.gif

Congrats.

Quote[/b] ]And for all us OFP Fans... RIP +OFP+

sad_o.gif Damnit we're not ALL in ArmA yet, don't try to burry OFP before it's dead. confused_o.gif

true words, kyle

@topic... what are going to create? All kind of stuff during WWII? Or mostly ships and planes?

band.gif

Im guessing your not the one of the ones who followed us in OFP lol, we make addons, and put them into a campaign.... just like Inv44 lol... you goto the Site Downloads section and check out the Downloads whistle.gif