Sign in to follow this  
FGhouse

I canno't play online!!!

I canno't play online!!! The game stay on "receiving mission file"

Help me plz

happens to me, if it gets stuck like that i just try another server and it usually works.

I get this with some missions.. I just go away and make a cup of coffee - by the time I get back, it's joined the game. Sometimes it takes a loooong time.

I have a speedy connection and a decent machine spec, so I would think that this area of Armed Assault that could do with some tweaking..

#C

Help me plz

when you get the "receiving mission file" just wait.. you could be connected to a crap server.. I found this problem with a few servers.. mainly 30+ players.. if it works the same way are ofp online.. the more players on the server the more faces ect you will have to d/load.. and of course if its a custom map this to you will also have to d/load.. but once down/loaded you shouldn't have to again which will also speed up the process next time you play that map.

if u can't even connect to any servers at all.. check your firewall.. remember to allow the arma program through the firewall... and if your useing windows firewall.. control pannel, security center, windows firewall, exceptions, and tick ArmA

I'm getting a few problems online.. hope someone can help me.. ok I find with alot of servers i'm getting "you where kicked off the game" b4 the map has even loaded.. like 2 secs and Bam "you have been Kicked" only got the game today.. I couldn't of pissed that many ppl off by now lol.. so if anyone can tell me why i'm getting this... cheers biggrin_o.gif

Help me plz

Today I tried letting my pc wait and it tool over 10 minutes to join a game with a ping of 89 and I have a 8Mb connection.

Try to let it way for 10 minutes or more.

Any of you using custom faces or sounds?

Any of you using custom faces or sounds?

nope.. all I did was patch the german copy to 1.01.. and applied the german to english patch.. weather the patch has somthing to do with it I don't know. sad_o.gif

Well simple solution is to remove the English patch and try without, even in a foreign language it's not hard to figure out how to play MP just for a short test.

Ok Placebo.. I have reinstalled ArmA.. also deleted the files in C:\Documents and Settings\Postal\My Documents... so fresh install.. and no language patch.. think I could be still getting the error message... this it what I got when trying to connect to a server.. "Sie Wurden aus Dem Spiel Entfernt" which I guess is I was removed from play?? why is this?? hope no one is using my key. sad_o.gif