Sign in to follow this  
Fishu

Fire place doesn\'t lit ground

Before I've seen fire places lit up ground around them, but after 1.40 I have not.

before with HW T&L it was same as now, but without HW T&L, I saw ground around fire place lit, not anymore. sad.gif

Before 1.4, I could roast marshmellows over the fire, but now they burn all  the time. It seems like the fire is only good for roasting weenies! Can this be fixed.wink.gif

BTW, has anybody found a real reason to "Put out fire"? Of all the useless things to incorporate into the game, that takes the cake. It's not that important to get your tank so its steerable (early versions), but dammit, you don't want to fool around with fire!

Now, if we could "Piss on fire" that would be worth having! smile.gif

Somebody, please please, make the OFP Piss on Fire Mod!

(Edited by HuFlungDung at 6:16 pm on Dec. 25, 2001)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from HuFlungDung on 7:11 pm on Dec. 25, 2001

BTW, has anybody found a real reason to "Put out fire"<span id='postcolor'>

They could make great location markers in MP games and whichever team arrives there first could douse them to confuse the other team.

You don't see the fier lit when someone else in MP lights it. Just as you don't see it go out of anybody else in MP puts it out.

?????????? that sounds really stupid.(not saying Ur stupid of course, but the bugg).

I made a map just for fun where U could make a guy sit down, die, start living again and stuff like that with radio, then U could also just see what U did and not what the other person did, sounds like the problem with the fire, or....?