Sign in to follow this  
--DST-- HIGHLANDER

problems downloading arma

hi guys, ive tryed on 2 occasions at the pay now bit,where you summit details, and my screen goes white and nothing, happens, has anybody else had this problem,? and are you allowed to download arma outside germany, p.s i tryed 2 times, so i hope they havent charged me 2 times, i dont think they have cause i aint received a confirmation email?huh.gif?huh.gif plz help someone lol

If you look at the url, the last tag is "softnotdisp" I think that means, software not disposibole, maybe IBS contacted them and asked what buisness they were doing.

Either way Ive tried 5 times, so we're in the same boat ! anyway you havent been charged, becouse the page thats suppose to show is a confirmation page im sure.

thanks knut for quick reply, my minds at rest now, btw i pre ordered ARMA from amazon,de, and ive still not recived it yet, i live in uk, anybody else in same boat still waiting for it?

Well Im living in Norway, and I will _NOT_ wait until release date to get my hands on a legit copy of the game.

I tried to use www.metaboli.com where I get the white nice screen I have enjoyed watching the 2 lates days, IMO is there some nice art in theese white screens we are missing ? :P

Use the Where to buy thread instead of opening up a new thread.