Sign in to follow this  
evo6tme

cant wait

Hi all

i`m new to this forum but have been a OFP fan from the begining,and being my firs post i hope that u will all go easy with me tounge2.gif  . Since 2000 i have either played the game or folowed the developement from BIS,

As all you hard core fans know we have waited a long time,from the mumbelings of OFP2 (codemasters) to AA, o year and that consel version. And now its out rofl.gif

I have always brought a game when its legaly out in my country but i am so temted to download the German version and patch it to english i`m wondering on the morals of this. I`ve always paid for my games at the lcoal shop(never brouht from a download site) . Where do u all stand on the bying from a outside source ? i supose whichever publisher i pay Bis still get there money.(excusse spelling a bit drunk crazy_o.gif )

O`h yeh just brought a new rig  that needs testing

intel  core 2 duo 6600  @32000

2 gb geill  6400 ddr2 memmory

asus PW5 DH mother board

creative x-fi xtreme music sound

Ati x 1900 512 mb crosfire/master ed

Ati x1900 512 mb xtx

And a dell 2407 monitor(is the nuts )

Anyway should i buy ? and can i play on high settings?

Hi all

i`m new to this forum but have been a OFP fan from the begining,and being my firs post i hope that u will all go easy with me tounge2.gif . Since 2000 i have either played the game or folowed the developement from BIS,

As all you hard core fans know we have waited a long time,from the mumbelings of OFP2 (codemasters) to AA, o year and that consel version. And now its out rofl.gif

I have always brought a game when its legaly out in my country but i am so temted to download the German version and patch it to english i`m wondering on the morals of this. I`ve always paid for my games(dont want to see pc gaiming dye) . Where do u all stand on the bying from a outside source ? (excusse spelling a bit drunk crazy_o.gif )

O`h yeh just brought a new rig that needs testing

intel core 2 duo 6600 @32000

2 gb geill 6400 ddr2 memmory

asus PW5 DH mother board

Ati x1900 512 mb xtx

no excuses. you can GET THIS GAME ONLINE LEGALLY.

http://armed-assault.net/news/download-german-armed-assault-now.html

also BIS blocks serial keys from pirated versions.

if you can afford such a nice computer you can afford this great game. plus you'll only be able to play online (which is where the biggest fun is) with a legit copy.

Hi all

i`m new to this forum but have been a OFP fan from the begining,and being my firs post i hope that u will all go easy with me tounge2.gif  . Since 2000 i have either played the game or folowed the developement from BIS,

I have always brought a game when its legaly out in my country but i am so temted to download the German version and patch it to english i`m wondering on the morals of this. I`ve always paid for my games(dont want to see pc gaiming dye) . Where do u all stand on the bying from a outside source ? (excusse spelling a bit drunk crazy_o.gif )

O`h yeh just brought a new rig  that needs testing

intel  core 2 duo 6600  @32000

2 gb geill  6400 ddr2 memmory

asus PW5 DH mother board

Ati x1900 512 mb xtx

I would edit your post mate, You might get banned for talking about "downloading" the game here.

E

Sorry,i meant totaly legal download from the site that has a link on here,its just that i normally wait till i can buy from my local shop,and dont mess around with foreign language issues off games.

Quote[/b] ]Sorry,i meant totaly legal download from the site that has a link on here,its just that i normally wait till i can buy from my local shop,and dont mess around with foreign language issues off games.

There's nothing "immoral" about downloading a game through a legal Buy & Download system. Go for it!

Note - I bought and downloaded ArmA through the online distributer a day ago. Took a night to download, but it plays like a dream on my system (Which is comparable to yours, only with one 512MB gfx card).

I think if everyone who can't wait posted threads saying they can't wait we'd be quite full of such threads smile_o.gif