Sign in to follow this  
MontyVCB

starforce/ArmA issues

I recently got hold of a collecters edtion of the CZ version of the game. Installed with no errors, setup prompted that you required starforce. I did as the program instructed and installed the software. It them prompted that must restart my machine to complete the process. Apon restarting my machine here is when i start to have issues. Each time my pc was restarted as soon as it reached the desk top the pc frooze. Trying many times to correct the problem the only thing that fix the error was the complete removal of starforce. The weird thing is i have a copy of Lock On Gold and it uses starforce and i have never ever had any issues with it. What i want to know are people having simliar problems? is it a known issue? is there a patch to fix the issue? is there one in the works? is there anyway to fix it? (No links or talks of cracking the software please!, i just would like help on how to get the game running thank you.)

If there is nothing that could be done i would like to know where i can lodge a complaint about this. do i speak to BI? the publishers or the developers of Starforce themselves?

System:

Windows XP SP2 (with the latest hotfixs and patches)

AMD 4000 64bit cpu

2Gig Corsair RAM

7800 GT 512mb gfx

There is a patch, get it from armed-assault.net.

Im unsure if it'll solve your problem though.

It's probably Starforce messing with your computer, you should turn to the publisher for support, copy protection is their responsibility.