Sign in to follow this  
sakura

MI 24A HIND

Guest RKSL-Rock
And I'm sure for most of it you could use the textures off another Hind add-on.

It won't work. The RKSL Hind A is quite different size and shape to other existing models. The skin details are different too.

Guest RKSL-Rock
BUZZARD @ Feb. 19 2007,10:31)]How can I help you, RockofSL? Never done texturing, but I can go searching for pix...

Sadly we're well past the research phase  wink_o.gif But thanks for the offer.

Apart from a few hours work to tidy up models the only thing left to do is map it all.

Guest RKSL-Rock
You guys still need that Hind UV mapped?

yeah but you'll have to give me a few days to get the model in decent shape. I'm stuck on some commercial work right now. I'll get in touch at the weekend if that ok?

Fine with me.  thumbs-up.gif *edit* If you like I can bake gray maps and normal maps for it also.

Guest RKSL-Rock
Fine with me.  thumbs-up.gif *edit* If you like I can bake gray maps and normal maps for it also.

Great - i'll talk to you on the weekend and see what you think when you've seen the models.

I'm upto my neck in servers atm. sad_o.gif I hate UNIX!

Good to see ya can help, didn't have time to ask you on msn before hand though.

Regards HH thumbs-up.gif

Awesome I cant wait to have a Mi-24A Hind. Whatever happened to the Su-34 that Hudson said he would release in January or December ?

Hate to ask about it but... you know what I mean... where on the OTH Radar is this baby?

sorry...

I came here over the search function and explicitly searched in armed assault-forums.

<jeditrick>forget my post</jeditrick> whistle.gif

Heyz there RockOfSL... plz don't shoot me 'cause I know you're busy but... I still have hopes that this little gem that just needed some polishing would be shining one day rather than ending up in the trash can... Do you think it's possible that the MI-24A will see the light and knife through the OFP Skies? huh.gif