Sign in to follow this  
SrMuAlSeHz

EASTER-EGGS

Only a couple I know about. In a guard post somewhere ( sorry forget where ) you'll find Lenin's poster on the wall if you look in. Plus the magic arrival of Xmas trees during the festive season.

Mostly the team seem to have played it pretty straight.

There are a few humorous items available in the editor and some missions of the game, but I wouldn't call them *real* eastereggs.

The russian voice shouting "VODKAAA!!"

There's a characteranimation with a soldier placing his rifle in his forehead while looking really nervous.

General Guba's face is one of the guys at CodeMasters, the rest are supposedly BIS.

The resistance soldiers are named after the BIS team.

There would have been a very good opportunity for placing silly objects on small remote islands, but I've found none on my sunday afternoon joyrides.

In the last mission of the 1985 campaign, the one where you meet up with old friends, if you go to the Resistance HQ (the castle ruins near Saint Pierre) and run to the top of the tower, the resistance guy says "Commander Gastovski, what are you doing back on Everon?" and joins the group to go to the pub (even though getting him isn't a mission objective)

There are small things like that as easter eggs.