Sign in to follow this  
Big Dawg KS

RHS release 6

are you guys going to add the T-55MV6 to the T-55 pack ?
Quote[/b] ]This modernised version has almost the same level of protection as the T-80U! It is equipped with "Kaktus-5" ERA and has a modified T-72B turret with 125mm gun 2A46M and automatic loader. There are two FCS options: 1A40-1 with ATGM system 9K120 "Svir" (as T-72B) or 1A42 with 9K119 "Refleks" (as T-80U). The suspension has 2x6 road-wheels now and the tank is powered by a 690 hp diesel engine V-46-5M. Crew: 3. Combat weight: 43 tonnes.

Why make something that would absolutely not be used ingame?

I dunno why you guys say that the T-55MV6 would not be used ingame. It would definitely be used ingame for battles and especially against m1a2 seps, leos 2a6 etc...

I dunno why you guys say that the T-55MV6 would not be used ingame. It would definitely be used ingame for battles and especially against m1a2 seps, leos 2a6 etc...

Is it in use by any army in the world? No.

Will it ever be used in any army in the world? No.

its from History of Russian Tanks a Russian series run by the ministry of culture of the Russian federation.

only 20-30% of their entire tank strength is made up of T-80's and T-90's. Yes they still use t55's (AM2 and AMV variants)

Knowing the russians i can say they'll problably fail doing it.

what ever happened to their black eagle tank. It got some interest from South Korea then what huh.gif

I believe DKM made a Black Eagle tank for OFP about a year or two ago - look at OFP.info for it - they also made a pretty solid 2S6 model.

Cheers, pistols.gif

yeah DKM mod made a great looking black eagle tank and a 2s6 i think. its very rare that a mod really makes ever type of addon for ofp. So thats why you use more than one groups addons. its just the way things work. Btw im making a mission or two featuring the rhs stuff. Some sort of version release before weekend hopefully.

I need to work out some paper work then i can get the missions done. smile_o.gif

You wanna say that they still use T-55s?

No, we don't, but some T-62M and MV variants are still in use. They are used by some army and MVD regiments, but their number is very small (especially in army).

Naval Infrantry use T-55 and T-62

I don't think they use the T-55 anymore and I don't think they ever used the T-62.

PT-76, T-55 and T-72 only IIRC. Maybe T-80 and 2S25 now.

Yep I gotta agree with Hellfish on this one Naval infantry use the latest T80's (T80UM and others) but never t62s(now).

And what about photos of "naval inf.T-55"? wink_o.gif

Hellfish6

You're right about T-55s, but T-62 are still in service, for example with 42-th motor rifle division, which is located in Chechnya.

The T-62s though have undergone modification and upgrades mainly era etc... resulting in T-62MV( Equipped with 'Kontakt' ERA, V-55U engine, belly armor, Volna FCS.)

And what about photos of "naval inf.T-55"? wink_o.gif

Hellfish6

You're right about T-55s, but T-62 are still in service, for example with 42-th motor rifle division, which is located in Chechnya.

I'm talking about the Naval Infantry. Not the Army.

I have just added the RHS Motorised Infantry and Misc Pack, the RHS T-55 Pack and the RHS T-62 to my new RHS mod folder. i overwrote the RHS pack with the one from the mototrised infantry pack.

Anyway I have tested the T-55's and they have no engine sound, anyone else getting this problem?

I have just added the RHS Motorised Infantry and Misc Pack, the RHS T-55 Pack and the RHS T-62 to my new RHS mod folder. i overwrote the RHS pack with the one from the mototrised infantry pack.

Anyway I have tested the T-55's and they have no engine sound, anyone else getting this problem?

There is an update on the way that, among other things, fixes this. wink_o.gif