Sign in to follow this  
Spikekid

Undestroyable environment (bildings, trees)

Hi! Is there any way to turn the environment undestroyable? I mean objects like bildings, trees, shrubs.

10x

You could add an eventhandler killed that will setdammage back to 0 using the object IDs (click show objects on editor screen) but I don't see any real reason for doing so and it would take a lot of effort to add all the objects, AFAIK you can't list objects that come with the map as standar din a trigger like you can for units.

Well it's probably in a case of the fact that some destroyed buildings can trap soldiers.

You could add an eventhandler killed that will setdammage back to 0 using the object IDs (click show objects on editor screen) but I don't see any real reason for doing so and it would take a lot of effort to add all the objects, AFAIK you can't list objects that come with the map as standar din a trigger like you can for units.

Thanks but,

there must be easier way to do that!

I realy need that one for my DM. Im respawning tanks and after 10 minutes play the map is ruined mad_o.gif.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">{_X addeventhandler ["Damaged",{(_this select 0) setDamage 0}];_X addeventhandler ["Hit",{(_this select 0) setdamage 0}]} foreach [object 20735,object 20737,...]

moving to mission editing and scripting tounge2.gif