Sign in to follow this  
low light

Mission Tutorial: Snypir

help.gif

I'm trying to find Snypirs realistic Mission tutorial. I've checked OFPEC, but there doesn't seem to be any trace of it, all links seem to be dead ones! I do understand that OFPEC is still recovering from it's down time and that it's not 100% yet.

I was wondering if anyone knows the where-abouts of the above mentioned tutorial on the net, Google searches have returned little success. banghead.gif

I am very interested in British military doctrines and battle tactics and I feel Snypir had the best tutorial in this regard, for mission making that is.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

(The above post was made in the following topic: Realistic Mission Making Resource on: Sep. 06 2006,17:07.

I felt that since no one had posted in reply I could assume one of two things: 1) That no one can answer the question. In which case I appologise for this new topic, or 2) That no one reads posts in the 'Realistic Mission Making Resource' topic and so I was wasting my time posting there. It is with the later in mind that I start this new topic. If I am in contravention of any forum rules, I appologise and suggest that a moderator close this topic.)

Many thanks thumbs-up.gif ,

Low light

low light, post this request at OFPEC on the Editing/Scripting Discussion board. There's a good chance that somebody will have it somewhere.

We have recovered and published about 150 resources (plus nearly 100 missions) and we probably have at least the same number again in the pipeline.

Cheers Buddy,

Was going to be my next port of call, though with hind sight it should have been my first. Just thought this forum would have more hits than OFPEC, and therefore I would stand a better chance of getting my question answered, I shall try there now

Thanks again for the advice Macguba thumbs-up.gif

I guess it has been lost on OFPEC.

I had it but where the hell could it be ?

I don´t think I still have it on my HD, but I will search.

If anyone can come up with it, it wouldn´t be bad.

I am very interested in British military doctrines and battle tactics

visit the ukf forums (www.pukf.net) and ask any questions there... we have a large team of advisors who could answer any questions you have on british military tactics etc.

I will be making a point of visiting the UKF forums as soon as possible. I'm a bit 'Forum Shy' confused_o.gif but have just realised how much help is available and how much collective information is available. Cheers Messiah thumbs-up.gif .

As a result of enquiries at OFPEC the snYpir tutorial has come to light. Big thanks to Chris Death who managed to find the tutorial in a paper print out and is about to start making it available on OFPEC in a more user friendly version (man is a legend! notworthy.gif )

If anyone is interested in a very effective 'realism' tutorial, with a slight UK/OZ bias, then this tutorial is ideal for you. I'll try and update this post when the tutorial is released on OFPEC for those interested, curtosey of Chris Death. I must state that the tutorial is a very useful primer and introduction to realistic mission making.

Next stop: UFK Forums!

Thanks all for you help re: this matter. biggrin_o.gif