Sign in to follow this  
Kamamura

Problem in Campaign

I encountered a strange problem in the mission (the original campaign) when you have to paradrop, conquer and hold a base on Kolgujev (the mission after crashing with A10 and becoming a hostage). The mission begins with your squad transported in helicopters, just before the paradrop - but there are BMPs hovering in the air instead of helicompters - one member of your squad sitting ridiculously on each BMP. The sound of choppers is there and the program also writes "helicopter", when you point on the BMPs, but they stert to chrashing with each other, your squad members dying right in the beginning - and when the command to EJECT is given, the program realizes the BMPs cannot fly, so they start falling, usually right on the heads of the paradropping squad members, killing them right away. Is it a bug, or some strange FADE feature? :-) confused.gif

Gee, thanx man, I appreciate your info :-) Didn't try yet, but I surely will... I have only some unoficial campaigns installed, but no special weapon packs. Might be that beta 1.20, though

This problem is made by unofficial addon and can be in unofficial campaigns. For example Between the Lines.

If you have any addons from devil remove them his addons cause that problem I had that problem too but when I removed devils addons the problem was fixed wink.gif

Hope you can fix your problem smile.gif