Sign in to follow this  
-FHA-Frodo

X-4 Helicopter (BETA)

LOL... I like flying this little helo into hangers and on top of the castles and buildings... with no ROTOR, this helo can fit in tight places... smile_o.gif

Looking good Frodo, looks like something out of Chrome. My favorite hover craft was from CnC Renegade.

Heh cool one biggrin_o.gif

Gonna be nice to fly a rotor less 'heli', not have to dodge for the trees as much tounge2.gif

cute! inlove.gif

Thats exactly what I though about it...

Its like a ladycopter! huh.gifrofl.gif

Cool dude! This thing would make a awesome series of craft. In the G-Police game, they had troop carrier ships and attack ships. This would make a good scout ship.

Your X-4 flies nice and stable ,and has a good weapons payload. Is it just me, or are the rockets somewhat guided? I like em either way smile_o.gif

Maybe the final cut could have a target painting laser?

I know they'll have ships like this in the new battlefield game, but EA always screws shit up when it come to balancing things for multi play.

Good work, please keep it up.

I realize your not making a G-police mod, but here are a few pics incase you want some ideas for your craft. Sorry for the quality I ripped these off my old G-police PS1 disks.

AG-60 HAVOC

Troop ship

I don't have any pics from the new Battlefeild game....But there's an old PC game called (STARSEIGE )that some cool little VTOL turbofan craft. All my info about them are in the big art books that came with the game.

That is a GI Joe vehicle.I forget the name though.

Got it,Skyhawk.

skyhawk.jpg

This brings memories from the past.

G-Police

[im]http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/5413/ggpimg3gr8.jpg[/img]

I feel sick... Dont remind me of G-Police. I got a copy for christmas when it was, like, 1st out, and i traded it in (It had to go cheap because of a crack in the case)

next week, my big bro comes in saying "Hey, Ry, I bought you a game!" And he had bought the EXACT same copy with the EXACT same crack in from a Car Boot sale... And it only had ONE of the disks in, and i wanted to play it when i didnt have disk 1 [insert non-existant crying smiley here]

Makes me wish I had kept it even tho it was crap. lol. That way my bro wouldnt have wasted his money. lol.