Sign in to follow this  
Texas-Ranger

Addons

what horror addons are out there for OFP , i dont like the zombies because there just simply civilians with a messed up face ,any other good zombie packs or other creatures mad_o.gifconfused_o.gifsad_o.gif

In a near future wink_o.gif

Otherwise, there are other "Horror Pack's" released by Farmland, so you can use those until we release the third smile_o.gif

Wow, those look great. I still use the civilian zombies (because i love zombies) but i sure as hell look out for these. I will use them both then.

The dynamic scripts are awsome, it's really fun to have zombies chasing after you, especially if they're near-impossible to kill.

Though, fast zombies.. Those are not to joke around with.

Heavy weapons ftw tounge2.gif

Though, fast zombies.. Those are not to joke around with.

Heavy weapons ftw tounge2.gif

That's true! They're nearly as hard as a vampire from GENB_vamps! wow_o.gif

made this head texture to fit on llaumas head a while back.

hope to do some zombie stuff ,when i am less busy with buildings.

zombyheadtesttt9.jpg

lol maybe 2 smile_o.gif.

if you have a zombie that uses laumas head pm me ya can have it and for free smile_o.gif. jf ya dont then you can have the head and attach it to your old zombie ,no problems smile_o.gif.

heres a test vid i did on ofpl troops.(only added face text would never release as an addon of course ,its someone elses model).

quick look

when might you finish these great zombie addons ? man from 1 - 10 il give them a 10 they are kool , cant wait to shoot some undead folks , well how many exactly faces do you have ? is there going to be soldier zombies with those faces ?

by the way does anybody have a good island for this type of missions ? smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Well in the farmland thread they said that Horror pack 3 was nearly ready, so that can only be good,

Quote[/b] ]That's true! They're nearly as hard as a vampire from GENB_vamps! wow_o.gif

...But are they this hard

chavofp2xv7.jpg

They'll be released alongside the new NBC troops, updated weapons, updated Island and first bit of the campaign wink_o.gif

Yep, in about 1 month, or 2...

Quote[/b] ]...But are they this hard

nener.gif Much harder! pistols.gif