Sign in to follow this  
itim_tuko

Conflict Zone Mindanao is back

As I have been send away on a business trip for my company I and I forgot to install my graphic programm on my new Laptop, I didnt had time to work on the new AFP textures.

But luckely I had installed my 3D programm so I did work on some guntrucks.

Unknown M35 Guntruck

Guntruck-1.jpg

The Nancy

Guntruck-2-1.jpg

The quad used here is CSJ ones and we are still waiting for a reply from him so we can modify the model and the textures so it looks like the one used on the Nancy.

Allthought these are Vietnam area Guntrucks Im only using them for test purposes now. We are btw planning for some special fro X-Mas for you all and I dont mean Vietnam related wink_o.gif .

Btw is there any wishes for which AFP guntrucks we should release?

We got good and bad news for you.

Good news is that the beta is in its final stages. Bad news is that we found some bugs we will try get rid of before we release the beta.

As a little present we will release the first pics of our troops and hopefully tomorrow some pics of the trucks.

First some of our Army soldiers on parade:

CZM-army-1.jpg

And the Marines:

CZM_Marines-1.jpg

Here are some pics of the missions we will include:

The Marines have to relief a attacked base and a convoy is sent out with reinforcements:

CZM-Marines-M35.jpg

CZM-Marines-M35-2.jpg

Sorry for that we dont have pics from the enemies, but our photographer was shoot :P.

An Army convoy with a variety of vehicles from the demo:

CZM-army-2.jpg

CZM-army-3.jpg

CZM-army-4.jpg

CZM-army-5.jpg

Stay tuned as the 2nd demo part of CZM is closing in.

The planned release of the demo had to be delayed for more then 3 weeks because of the bugs our betatesters from VTE and CZM found.

I did rework the inner part of the cabin completly and the new cabin and the new textures are finished to 90% now.

Also the Rebel soldiers will get some vehicles now.

Here is a little preview of the new cabin:

m-35_cabin-2s.jpg

where can i get your demo from?

If you ment the demo part 1 which includes AFP soldiers and different enemies some links are here:

demo part 1 release

The Demo part 2 wich contains the Vehicles wil be release end of this week and will contain the tricks which where showed on pics before and some further vehicles used by the AFP. We are still discussing in the team which vehicles we will add exactly.

The 3rd part of the demo will contain a island and Philippino objects.

The M35 in the Vietnam colours will be released by VTE.

After a wish from one of our betatesters I added a M151 in AFP colours to our beta

Jeep-1.jpg

For the tracked vehicle file a LVTH6 is in progress

LTVH6.jpg

We decided to add it after the AFP had reactivated 4 and 2 more are in progress to be reactivated.

But we would need some more betatesters as the whole team is very busy with our jobs so I had to delay the beta several times already. We could also needs some help with Texturers and Addonmakers to finish the amount of work we got for OFP and our ArmA addons.

Progress has been slow because of my Job, but there has been progress after all. So here I show the Marines.

The "old" olive version from the Marines

M35-MarinesOliv.jpg

The new camo version

M35-Marines.jpg

And off course the Marine Ready Forces shouldnt be forgotten

M35-BerlinBrigade.jpg

The UN Version

M35-UN.jpg

The Philippine National Police

M35-PNP.jpg

Im actuall still looking for precise Pics of the real one as these markings has been taking from descriptions and other vehicles

The "old" olive version from the Army

M35-ArmyOliv.jpg

and the new version

M35-Army.jpg

looking good, very promising addons smile_o.gif

Thanks - but due to an unexpected crash of my videocard I have to send my laptop in for repair.

The Good news is that the work so far has been saved and only a few things are left to do, the bad news are that I cant say anything about how long it will take untill I can continue to finish the last few things.