Sign in to follow this  
Al Simmons

Camp Craft

UPDATE

Textures of german leanto with permission of BW-Mod (Thank you).

Camofan

tarnf11ll.jpg

tarnf26vp.jpg

German folding spade

klappsp1kh.jpg

German Leanto shelter

leantobw11gp.jpg

leantobw25eo.jpg

and German cooking can

pigpot3zm.jpg

As you can see on the pics above iam making some german stuff, i decided to split up the pack into 3 Volumes.

First Volume contains survival shelters and camp craft aswell as german camp craft stuff.

Second Volume contains international military stuff.

Third Volume contains civilian tents and trecking gear.

I'll bug you with a few ideas...

How about matches? You could use it like a grenade, and it has a very very very dim, small lighting effect area, and has a smoke trail like a campfire, but very small (like the cup of coffee in the Utopia fishing boat addon), and when you toss the match on a bush it creates a small little fire...perhaps the fire could be a temporary effect as the fire goes out after a time period, but if you toss on enough matches you can create a more permanent, or longer lasting, but bigger, fire. I know nothing of addon making, but that's just an idea...

later

---IceFLYER

First your not bugging me with ideas. I need that feedback for making/adding objects for addons like this.

Second: Sorry but i have not the scripting skills to make your idea come true.

hmmm...how about a duck caller ...and ducks! that either float and/or can fly ...like the seagulls addons or the animal addons ....let me know if my questions reach the inner realms of addon scripting I have no idea of and I'll tone down the thoughts , heh

notworthy.gif

or ...a cammoflauge application thing ...where it set's a camo face texture on you when you choose to apply it, or fire it, select it.

a cantine?

I think it is great that you've planned three different volumes worth of objects. I am especially looking forward to the German items that will come in the first pack.

So heres the first ingame screen from a german group camp in snake style.

grpverstbwys2.jpg

The Primus Stove was always popular on Reserve camps smile_o.gif

Primusclassictrail.jpg

Great idea for a mod, man - hope it makes it to release smile_o.gif