Sign in to follow this  
Biosky

Best Full Conversion?

Hi i need a good full conversion for single player, i tested yk23 and is good but i see line of fire green, is there a mod better of this?

I like good model, good sound of weapon, good effect and good performance.

Well you have a lot of FFUR (FlashFX Units Replacement) packs. There is E.ECP (which is a conversion with ECP).

You can check www.ofp.info -> mods for some cool mods, we have a large selection there, I'm sure you'll find something you like.

- Viper

i have this mod.. ffur2006, yk23, ecp+eecp, wgl, csla2, fdf+desertpack who is better for single player?

CSLA and FDF have their own single playter missions, but dont really have any effect on regular single missions (except effects) Id therefore recommend FFUR as the best of those for regular single player missions (unless you want to download converted WGL missions, which are well worth it although as of the moment, the unit graphics are not as good as FFUR's)

i don't like ffur2006 because bad sync of sound and bad angle camera in scene..

csla is better of yk23?

FDF hands down the best full conversion mod...pity they never finished their campaign though.... sad_o.gif

ok my choise is ffur2006 + elite sound pack, but i don't know if camera bug in intro is only for me system.

i don't like ffur2006 because bad sync of sound and bad angle camera in scene..

In what mission does that happen? Ive played many missions with FFUR and they seem to work grand.

opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.  just download a few mods that interest you,and decide for yourself.  they all contain features, and are all great in their respective ways, whether it be FDF for the nice islands, or CSLA for the units.  it really just depends!