Sign in to follow this  
dkraver

Where can i find this addon

Anyone know where i can find this addon STT Scoped weapons

Dunno now that operationflashpoint.cz seems to be down and OFP Editing Center is only open to donaters at the moment.

Just found it. What is it with you and those F14 biggrin.gif

It's a cool plane. I had a cool avatar of a plane crashing earlier today but placebo didn't like it and I had to remove it.

LOL you're certainly trying to let as many people as possible know what a horrible person I am aren't you wink.gif

But isn't that what admins are suppose to be? Big and scary, you always bow at there feet, treat them like a king. Say one thing wrong and your in trouble. Look at them straight in the eye theres a big black boot in your rear end wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Btw, the plane in the background is an F-16, not an F-14...<span id='postcolor'>

What background? If your talking about the avatar, they are F14's

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LOL you're certainly trying to let as many people as possible know what a horrible person I am aren't you wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Your not that bad you couldve left my life ruined yesterday when I couldnt post because of some tech problems, as you can see I can post again.

Thankyou biggrin.gif  smile.gif  tounge.gif  

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 23 2002,21:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's a cool plane. I had a cool avatar of a plane crashing earlier today but placebo didn't like it and I had to remove it.<span id='postcolor'>

There over the 50kb limit.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (HollowPointTron @ Jan. 25 2002,00:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Btw, the plane in the background is an F-16, not an F-14...<span id='postcolor'>

What background? If your talking about the avatar, they are F14's<span id='postcolor'>

No no no...

First comes an F14, followed by an F16. Take a look at the aircraft, the first has two widely placed tailfins, the second has just one tailfin and a single air-intake under the fuselage.

So it's an F14 closely followed by an F16. The F14 is getting it's ass kicked by the F16.

wink.gif

Awwwwwwwwwww you all love me really!!!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifwink.gif