Sign in to follow this  
qUiLL

putting and taking ammo to BIS

i think BIS shoulda done that. i mean imagine the ability to grab some RPGs from an ammo box, load them into a UAZ, make like 2 trips, then bunker down along a road and take any tanks out that pass by. see thats kinda part of the problem, with weapons like the AT4 you HAVE to have an ammo box put where you need the ammo; you cant simply take some from a smaller vehicle and you cant even USE the editor to put it in the smaller vehicle. id like to ask to see if ya can at least make it so smaller vehicles (jeep, uaz) can at least carry a bit of ammo because its so much more obvious when you go to hide and have to bring a truck with you simply because thats the only thing that can carry ammo as well

Dropping in general (in this case loading) should be implemented. It would make so many things so much easier.

In the Addon Collection by me & Armourdave there is a "supply uaz" unit that is an uaz that can carry weapons (Only 2 people fit inside though)... But its an unofficial addon of course but anyway... wink.gif You can get it from my addons site, http://ofp.kege.cjb.net