Sign in to follow this  
codarl

Community: LOOK AT YOURSELVES!

You guys ever study physics at all?

The Laws are universal, and their military applications are a reflection of these physics.

Materials and systems are developed, to Deal with forces of momentum and impulse, conservation of momentum, collision, and co-efficients of restitution.

The whole world of weapons their effects and application along with defensive system revolves around this.

Thats why, armour penetrating bults are developed, why reactive armour is developed, why armour slats are developed, why internal flexible linings are used, and rubber impact chassis protection systems are developed.

Thats why whenever a new material is found, it's advantages are ALMOST ALWAYS picked up and used by the military FIRST.

In IL2 Forgotten Battles, Servers that have high damand have a 'kill kick' facililty, whereby if you die x amount of times, you are shut out of the game for x amounts of minutes. It enables new people to come in. But in Operation flashpoints case, you can use it against the 'rambo' types, to quite affective style.

Put that in your wish list for ArmA.

fact of the matter is, most of the people on this forum, the one's that have waited for years for ArmA. the ones who are gagging for the game to come out. -- they'll have the biggest let down of their whole life. ArmA will never live upto that type of expectation.

personally, when the game comes out ill go "yay", install it, and have fun. - i wont be looking to see if they fixed every bug / issue that i've been tracking dayly for the last 4 years.

Yes i think i'll too end reading these forums. If i just keep going, i fear that when i get the game i just playtest all features. Happened with Elder Scroll IV:Oblivion. Too much expetations results only as too high flying images of the game that results as FLAT!

Just keep playing OFP and not watching to sides where people arque about AA.

Second out.

In IL2 Forgotten Battles, Servers that have high damand have a 'kill kick' facililty, whereby if you die x amount of times, you are shut out of the game for x amounts of minutes. It enables new people to come in. But in Operation flashpoints case, you can use it against the 'rambo' types, to quite affective style.

Put that in your wish list for ArmA.

thats stupid as heck, if the server is full, move on to a new one icon_rolleyes.gif

I have to say one thing, the people here are getting worse and worse when it comes to the English language. At least have the decency to make a topic title that is spelled correctly, deal?

It just makes me want to turn off the browser when I see some of the topics here, let alone the posts... whistle.gif (and I'm no angel)