Sign in to follow this  
Apache-LOL-

Armed Assault site

Hi

Iam Apache tester and developer for the LOL community.

I have recently registered a new domain www.armed-assault.nl  .

This site wil be for mission makers , scripters and addon makers.

You can also download our custom missions later .

This is not a clan site but only for mission editing , mission makers ,mod makers and scripters.

The site you see now is a temp site, we are working on the new site now and it will be online around the end of  next month.

I hope this site will become a good help for our future armed assault mission makers , mod makers and scripters.

There will be no screenshots or  trailers for the game or development of armed assault .

Also there will be a small forum later .

For now you can find us at  LOL

Greetings

So you came here to post about a site thats not even finished yet, and cant offer us anything whatsoever? Yeah..uhh..thanks goodnight.gif

Who cares ?! I remember playing at LOL server several times. Anyway, looking forward seeing you in Armed Assault Coops! welcome.gif

If there are others misssing from the list please send an Email to Placebo@bistudio.com

take a look in the armed assault sites thread.my god they lowered the standard for lol recruits smile_o.gif/ j/k

@ May 25 2006,13:27)]Hi

I have recently registered a new domain www.armed-assault.nl .

This is not a clan site but only for mission editing , mission makers ,mod makers and scripters.

The site you see now is a temp site, we are working on the new site now and it will be online around the end of next month.

I hope this site will become a good help for our future armed assault mission makers , mod makers and scripters.

There will be no screenshots or trailers for the game or development of armed assault .

For now you can find us at LOL

Greetings

Great initiative mate.

We DO really need scripting-sites for Armed Assault... Have any of the existing ones said they will continue support arma?

Good luck with it, the site will be in english? If so, go ahead and PM me, if you want a partnership with ArmedAssault.eu - we can host the missions if that would be a problem for you smile_o.gif

So you came here to post about a site thats not even finished yet, and cant offer us anything whatsoever? Yeah..uhh..thanks  goodnight.gif

Are you that negative in real life aswell? Ive not seen you say anything good whatsoever...

Anyway, sounds like a nice idea! (It has a .nl thingy, does it mean there will be a dutch part aswell? wink_o.gif )

@ May 25 2006,13:27)]Hi

I have recently registered a new domain www.armed-assault.nl  .

The site you see now is a temp site, we are working on the new site now and it will be online around the end of  next month.

There will be no screenshots or  trailers for the game or development of armed assault .

For now you can find us at  LOL

Greetings

Great initiative mate.

We DO really need scripting-sites for Armed Assault... Have any of the existing ones said they will continue support arma?

Good luck with it, the site will be in english? If so, go ahead and PM me, if you want a partnership with ArmedAssault.eu - we can host the missions if that would be a problem for you smile_o.gif

The site will be english and yes this is the kind of reactions i like to see smile_o.gif thx , we are still busy with the site , but it will be online soon .

we will host missions after they been tested , and i dont know how things are going to be with the addons, but thats for later .

Give me a banner with the link of your site so i can put a link on the mainpage of our site already smile_o.gif ..

my mail ron@armed-assault.nl ,,,, ron@cyberchaos.nl

Havea nice day

Greetings

Apache[LOL] tester.

Ill send you a mail, but get the e-mail out of this thread... One certain way to get spam-mail is to post your e-mail public in a iB-board.

So you came here to post about a site thats not even finished yet, and cant offer us anything whatsoever? Yeah..uhh..thanks  goodnight.gif

I offer you nothing  and iam not planning to do that ok dude ??

grow up

Greetings

nener.gif

If there are others misssing from the list please send an Email to Placebo@bistudio.com

take a look in the armed assault sites thread.my god they lowered the standard for lol recruits smile_o.gif/ j/k

i dont wanna be added to that list ... wot do you mean with they lower the standards for LOL recruits huh.gif

Are you that negative in real life aswell? Ive not seen you say anything good whatsoever...

Anyway, sounds like a nice idea! (It has a .nl thingy, does it mean there will be a dutch part aswell? wink_o.gif )

Hi m8

No dutch part because we dutch all speak english good enough i guess even my little daughter speak english .

But perhaps later i will put a tutor section in dutch ,but now we are upgrading my account so i can upload lots of files and even put up a ftp service ...

But this is all in beginning stage and for the Ukraineboy his name says enough i guess.... he is just a boy .. first blah blah then think or no thinking at all just blah blah shit chat blah.

Greetings all thx for the reply's

Apache[LOL]

Moving to Squads and Fanpages, when it's up and running remind me to add it to the pinned links thread in here smile_o.gif