Sign in to follow this  
Migebuff

Three islands CTI

At the moment I am working on a modified version of MFCTI. It allows you to play CTI on Everon, Malden and Kolgujev at the same time:

cti1mf.jpg

So far I have changed these things:

-Each team starts with a chopper on their own island

-The MHQs are loaded into the chopper. Once the commander has landed the chopper, he can unload the MHQ. The chopper gets removed now.

-Air factory and transport choppers are 50% cheaper

-Towns added to Kolgujev

I still have to add some things, for example tank transport by heli or ships, maybe some long-range weapons like artillery or cruise missiles and so on.

Maybe ill finish a beta release this week. If you have any suggestions, please post them here.

Guest Ti0n3r

So these three islands are just as big as the standalone ones? xmas_o.gif

So these three islands are just as big as the standalone ones? xmas_o.gif

yep, if do a search in the addon section youll find these islands. its called somthing like ACE islands, im not entirely sure. But yes there all as big as the stand alone islands.

This looks pretty intresting but i can imagine it needing a lot of players and time to play. Maybe a possible candidate for 'the longest game' thread on this board wink_o.gif

Edit:

Found a Link at OFP.info, not sure if any newer versions have been released.

Is there a lot of lag?

Probably.

A decent server to play on will probably be needed.

The map is called AEC Islands. How much lag you get depends on your system. There is no new version, but in case youre using the ffur islands, this islands will get new textures too.