Sign in to follow this  
Gaskin

Limited number of addons supported?

I dont know if its common, but it seems that my addons res/addons folders can only hold a limited number of addons (i think it has to do with their total size). If I add just 1 more, my opf sound goes dead (although it still works with mods that have their own folder inside my flashpoint dir). Both of my addon folders are now filled up with my favorite addons and i cant put anything in them without sacrificing the sound banghead.gif Plz help!.... help.gif

Don't worry, that's a recognised problem and easily fixed. First, make sure you have a shortcut to OFP on your desktop. Right click the shortcut > properties, and go to the Target box. Scroll to the end of it and type

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> -nomap -nosplash

at the end of it.  smile_o.gif

Also make sure you have the latest patch.

Hmm i get this problem even using the nomap nosplash commands, i have a rappy SBlive though.

It can be caused by two incompatible addons or like you guessed by using too many addons at once.

-nomap -nosplash is the first step, but also search this board for how to create mod folders. They will help you to organize your addons better.

SBlives under WinXP are known to cause sound bugs in OFP.