Sign in to follow this  
rookie94

DisableAI

In my mission I want some civs to be rescued by me.

I try to make them wait until I gets there (could take a while), and then get into a truck and leave.

Everything works exept the first part, when I gets there they are gone. I have tried with the Stop true and LockWP true commands, but they doesn't work properly.

Now I try with Disable "move", and they seems to be waiting, but can I make them move again?

rookie94  confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (rookie94 @ Jan. 20 2002,23:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now I try with Disable "move", and they seems to be waiting, but can I make them move again?<span id='postcolor'>

Unfortunatelly disableAI cannot currently be canceled. If you will disable some part of AI, it will stay disabled.

Do you have any other ideas on how to make them stay where they are?

rookie94

I use the DoStop command to halt units where they are.

A simpler way could be the HOLD waypoint...completely halts units...

Or just shoot them and they will stay put wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bloodmixer @ Jan. 21 2002,22:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I use the DoStop command to halt units where they are.

A simpler way could be the HOLD waypoint...completely halts units...

Or just shoot them and they will stay put wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ah... just like me smile.gif

I couldn't get a Blackhawk to land where I wanted it to, so I shot it down instead *S*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Frizbee @ Jan. 22 2002,01:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I couldn't get a Blackhawk to land where I wanted it to, so I shot it down instead *S*<span id='postcolor'>

Man, I wonder what a shrink would think of such violent impulses. biggrin.gif