Sign in to follow this  
whenyoumove

cannot load world 'worlds\intro.wrp'

any idea why? anywhere i can get it from? it's all legitimate etc. i just don't know where it's gone!

reinstall ofp if that doesnt work then the CD must be scratched or something

You haven't done anything in the Flashpoint folder (anywhere). You might deleted something, especially the actual file intro.wrp

Well, the best thing to do is actually reinstall OFP, like 456820 said.

smile_o.gif

And if you ever loose data3d files you cannot simply take them (like most ppl say) from the disc again because they still need to be patched wink_o.gif especially if you still have OFP v1.00

I get the same error as whenyoumove, but the file intro.wrp is there in my worlds folder. The file size is 313kb. Can someone confirm the correct size that this file should be?

The file size is 313kb. Can someone confirm the correct size that this file should be?

312 KB (320,276 bytes)

But maybe the problem is elsewhere, with whatevers calling the first island to be loaded.

Did you use a MOD that has a different starting screen?

Gnat @ Feb. 16 2006,12:48)]

Did you use a MOD that has a different starting screen?

Nope, this is happening right out of install, no patches or addons applied.

Got another problem maybe relating to my last post. It appears that disc 3 that contains the Resistance files is scratched up. The disc says its only 141MB and I thought that it was rather small compared to the other two discs (this is for GOTY by the way). Could someone please tell me the correct size that disc 3 should be? For the past three days I have been trying to make the game work, obviously to no avail. I’ve reinstalled the game three times now and I’m get fed up with this banghead.gif I am very close to trying to download it from a torrent site and we don’t want that do we? band.gifconfused_o.gif I’d rather not buy another copy, though. Thanks for any help!

I tried to install OPF on an old comp, and it didn't work until I switched CD-Drive. Check if you have a loose one (external, or internal doesnt matter, though internal you must change them) and try again.

Of course, if you have a new computer, the CDs are probably scratched.