Sign in to follow this  
JGreyNemo

O2 program problem - missing LODS window

Help!!!!

I've been using O2 for quite some time now.

However I've run into a mysteriously annoying problem.

My LOD selection window where you select the LODs like Distance LODS, Memory LODS, ViewPilot LODs is completely gone.

Before you say press ALT-L - Nope this doesn't work. All the other windows are working, I've tried search for it amongst the window... in case it had been squished or moved within the work area... but no dice. It says the LOD window is displayed (ticked in windows), but I can't find it still.

I can't reinstall this program either, because it resets to the original configuration. Which brings me to the two questions.

Has anyone had this problem before and how did you fix it?

Where is the Config file for O2 located? How do I reset O2 setting completely. Just creating O2 still doesn't work. Do I need to change something in Windows registry?

Your help is much appreciated.

(This problem hit me when I was on a texturing roll too.... )

Gaaaarrrhh!!!

Do I need to change something in Windows registry?

It seems that it is in your registry

Untested, but it should work :

use REGEDIT and go to :

->HKEY_CURRENT_USER

->Software

->Bohemia Interactive Studio

->OBJEKTIV2LIGHT

you should see all saved the settings.

Now, save your registry before trying the following, this way if you do something wrong, just back it up.

Uninstall O2, then go back to see if the key up there are always present in the registry.

If yes, delete the key OBJEKTIV2LIGHT you found up there, reinstall and config again O2 it should clean all your mistakes.

Thanks very much Sanctuary. I figured it would be something like this, but had no where to look.

Your help is very much appreciated!!! biggrin_o.gif