Sign in to follow this  
jbauer74

GI JOE MOD

Folgore i would like to create a custom ammo crate for these missions but for that i need a list of the weapons you created for them. is there a way you could maybee get me that list.

as it is. the joes an cobras are hard to kill with normal weapons. it would bee nice to bee able to get the ammo for the weapons they are holding out of the crates.

a list of all the weapons or a list of the new weapons ??

town8vq.th.jpg

the springfield town by Jbauer !!by the way Great work !!just eliminate those hills in the sea and place the venom building bunker on a little shore so people can walk on it and add the upper part . use also the cobra island textures for adding some variation to the zartan place pherpas you could add some little barracks ...add some cobra bunker and a little ranch with crops field you find all the object under object/empty/Fol_crops etc...

cobra springfield civilians !! cobra youth !expect to find them attcking you while riding 80's style bicycles

cobraciv0fg.th.jpg

cobracivl2ql.th.jpg

Cobra Rattler !!!i need someone that could add to the model a cockpit and a rear gunner !!

p><p>I need help with this [img]<a href=http://forums.bistudio.com/oldsmileys/smile_o.gif' alt='smile_o.gif'> someone that could make a config.cpp and add weapons please

http://rapidshare.de/files/14115370/G.i.Joe_Mod_patch.rar.html

more mirrors would be great !

Finally here is a beta patch a little taste of the new upcoming patch for tthe Gijoe mod smile_o.gif

There are all the things above and some corrections to the old addons..so if it ask to overwrite something click yes !!

The only thing out of this patch is the new island by Jbauer eh eh eh !!! Hope you like it !!

new units :

Cobra Crocodile master

Cobra civilians 6 of them but more to come

Cobra Eels (can swim and jump)

Cobra red ninjas (can swim and jump) +new weapon( it overwrites sword pbo)

Cobra Hiss Driver

Cobra Range Vipers +new weapon

Cobra Dreadnoks Zandar + Zartan

Cobra flag.jpg

Cobra iron grenadier (Destro's general) Voltar

Gijoe slaughter's renegade Taurus

p.s.

i reworked the shinobi addon so all the best to his creator

You'll need the old pack you can find the link above !!!

i need a list of all the weapons and the names of there ammo to put in a customized gi joe crate

here is the ctf mission i mentioned beefore. however it is not complete. the flag will not respawn wen dropped and the vehicles dont respawn like they are supposed too. it goes on ice's island.

http://rapidshare.de/files....bo.html

as i said it still needs work.

p.s. if anyone can help me with getting the flag to respawn wen dropped plz let me know.

here is another mission i updated today. it is FAR from finished. its a basic idea of what i am werking on. as with the last one it goes on ice's joecobraisle.

http://rapidshare.de/files....bo.html

if you have any mission ideas plz let me know i am still a newb wen it comes to mission making but i am doing my best.

the mission uses jackBauer joecobraisle ?? it is not yet released.. sad_o.gif anyway I had the beta and i tested the mission..sorry but doesn't starts for me  it asks FOLCobrasoldier.pbo I think it's based on the really old addons I made for the cobra infantry ....

please use the updated addons .

yes jbauer aka ice asked me to make missions for his island so that is what i have been working on. i am sure i can make missions for the other cobra islands but i have 2 of them in my list as well as ice's island for a total of 3 cobra islands. just let me know which other island you want missions on an i will start some for that too.

i have taken the old cobra soldier out. didnt know he was old, took out roadbloack too figured he was old as well. i have reworked the mission with what i think to bee only new addons. will upload wen i am done makeing some other changes as well. i will talk to jbauer about uploading the new island an the changes he has made.

ok just make missions for the Jack"Ice"Bauer island smile_o.gif No problem! about the island i was playing with the philcommando economic city island and i think that would be great if he could add some of his buildings to the island like the similar white house building and some bunker and Hq centre he did in separate addons.the same cultist temple would be useful for a cobra museum

Those objects would add more variation to the island and they are simply great addictions for springfield cobra town..not simpsons they uses same name wink_o.gif

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/news/pics/sectionpics/PCisland.jpg

here the link to the Pc island !!hope he agree using them .

here is a link for some inspiration on the missions and springfield

http://www.myuselessknowledge.com/joe/carchive.html

Folgore, I have updated the island im still making changes. Im having some prblems though. A. Can we revamp the old addons to make sure we have them for the new mod? Also i am working on getting pihilcommandos prison in as well and have already thought about the temple and capital buildings as well. haven't got that far yet. the city in the center i called capital city and was going to add the building there. I will try to add them in but i have fear of lag for missions. I had added three of the ocean island building in there the chinesse restaurant,best buy and pool hall. Folgore i have a collection of your stuff old and new. Have no problems feeling the request of the map. The work i have already done looks a lot better made lots of changes to springfield. you will be happy with it. the video arcade made it in and i added the silos on ranch in springfield dr venoms bunker is setup next to the shore with building as requested. some texture changes. some city reworked. roads reworked not all but workiung on it. House need to be reworked. still working on the have added zartans ranch but worked on it. B. is the anyways i can get you gi joe head quarters textures for the gi joe island. To me looks kind of plain and could use some varation as well. i think it would really give the map a gi joe feel too. have not added a ranch by zartan but have filled most of your request. i need a list of addon names as well. i would like to add the restricter area addon to gi joes base not sure what its called and you had some cobra hall ways i would like to add to the map that you had. other changes to the map cobra temple had been put on its i sland added a cobra air port. the cobra temple is buried in the mountains is set up around it. check it out. it is not on flat ground. i had another request as well can you make one of your comic building like in a car dealership. i have a mission in mind for it. i dont how hard this is. i dont if you can take an wxisting one or not and transform it. i did replace will bills ranch with your crops as well.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PHIL COMMANDO PRISON INTO THE MAP?

This map will be a neat map to play on once finished. If we could get some help with texturing addon making. If any one wants to help reply to me or folgore. Also if i could some help on a couple of mission me and bee would like to workon that are a little bit harder than the norm. reply to me or bee.

Thank you to all Folgore,Bee,Walker.

Ice (Jack Bauer) secret agent. folgore dont blow my cover...

Thanks everyone.

goodnight.gif

Hmmm, quite nice, the cartoonish style doesn't suite my way of thinking though... but as a former G.I.Joe fan I think I have to try these. Hmmm... I don't recall ever actually seeing the Renegades fighting, well maybe in one or two stories but not often...

BTW if you don't include Snake Eyes I'll kill you personally. wink_o.gif

Hmmm, maybe tomorrow I'll take a large group shot of all of my magazines... it's gonna be fun! tounge2.gif

Snake Eyes is in there  biggrin_o.gif

#14 looks like a good story not sure how im going to convert it to a misison but will do the best i can.

i could use some help makeing these missions here. if anyone wants to volunteer there help or expertise it would bee much appreciated. smile_o.gif

In the main pack there are even 2 different version of snake eyes+his uzi-machine gun...pheraps i'll improve some textures and the p3d later.

here are some textures of the units included in the pack :

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/news/rest/Read%20ME%20and%20pics.rar

for playing with it you'll need this files

here is the main pack :

ftp://ftp.gamepark.cz:8021/ofpd/mods/G.I.Joe%20MOD%20beta%201.0.rar

here is the first patch to the pack :

http://rapidshare.de/files/14115370/G.i.Joe_Mod_patch.rar.html

here is the new island By Ice and we'll add pics soon :

http://rapidshare.de/files/14286846/joecobraislev1.zip.html

Now you have all and ready to fight...more then 50 different units including G.i.joe + Cobra+October guards, 2 different island more some veichles and new objects and buildings....

Very slight OT... well, I said I'd take a pic of my G.I.Joe magazines... well, I did it. I counted 84 magazines (all I could find), it includes few extra magazines (2 which are part of the actual G.I.Joe saga and 1 Transformers special). Each issue, except for one (100th Joe was extra long, so only one story in that issue) include 2 original Joes. It's complete collection of G.I.Joe issues published in Finland during the years '88-'95, except for 3 issues, 2 are missing atm and the 1 left, well, never seen it anywhere (Finnish issue 5/88... attack to Springfield!wink_o.gif). I bought every single issue form a second-hand book shop.

OK, here's the pic... all in order, from left to right, first group being year 1988 and the last is 1995. Last issue of the year fully visible.

gijoes8ie.th.jpg

nener.gif

Ummm...

Black scorpion this mod "IS" the only mod that have textures scanned from the g.i.joe comics first 27 issues and from some later issues.

So the style is the same of the comic pages...if you liked the comic you'll certainly love this mod.

with the units you can recreate many stories ...if you are a good mission maker join us and show that you a are a fan !!

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/news/pics/Cobrabosses.jpg

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/news/pics/CobraInfantry.jpg

We can use all the support we can get... I have already started changing the map. I will start blending textures and there will be texture changes. The small cobra island has been textured as of last night looks good. Bee has been playing with his mission. Temple is still in the hill but in flat ground. The missions Bee is producing is a coop which is looking pretty awesome. black and blue hill have been taken out. J W will atempt to help with some signs for springfiled. and i want to put some recruiting signs for both joe and cobra on the map. Names of the cities: so far springfield,keystone city and capital city. the captial building is located in captial city. Other fun stuff in the map include a go kart track, a shipping and recieving trucking dock. there are railroad tracks. Wild bills ranch, zartans swamp hideout, the map now has 3 airports one cobra, one joe, and one civilian. I think that we will be able to do a lot of different types of missions with this map.

Thanks J W, Bee, Folgore for your efforts.

This mod is going to be awesome...

I would still like an experence mission maker to come on board to help with a couple of missions..

Thanks Ice biggrin_o.gif

did u see the issue I posted above..in it you can see many overviews of springfield... abseball camp would be fun too smile_o.gif

the silos is well placed under an hill .

did u see the black asphalt ? it looks good on the green we have for the gorund..

anyway the last verison I saw was really great just too laggy somewhere but thumbs up for you smile_o.gifrofl.gif

i still need a list of weapons for the ammo crate. right now i can put the saw vipers gun in an ammo crate but not the ammo. i dont know the name of the ammo just the gun. i would like a list of what the other guns are called an there ammo so i can make gijoe an cobra ammo crates. the ctf is pretty much done. nothing will change on it till i learn how to make the flag respawn an make the custom crates for the joes an cobras. the other mission could prolly use some changes but i do not know what i would need to change, some suggestions would bee nice here. its a tough misison you will need more then 1 person to finish it. its really designed for at lest 4 on each team to bee werking on there goals. the cobras defending an the joes attacking. the joes have the roughest time of it but its not impossible..or that was the intention of its design. if its too easy let me know. i am working on the issue 14 misison i will upload what i have on it later.

here is the latest ver of the missions:

http://rapidshare.de/files/14557456/joecobraislemissionsv1.5.zip.html

this is an addon your going to need to get the coop to werk:

http://rapidshare.de/files/14557475/editorupdate_genbed.zip.html

smile_o.gif

it seems that you need also mc troublemakers bikers and pillbox pbos ..could you put the requested addons links too ??

just this two ones .

keep it up!!

about the flightpod well i think it's just a config.cpp problem.

October guards Drangonsky finished pics soon..let's the coldwar begins ..