Sign in to follow this  
ambiorix

Godmode

I really like the game but is get stuck al the time so is there a godmode cheat that works because i can't get the iwilbetheone cheat to work thnx. Also i don't need repl's to tell me it is lame to cheat ok i bought the game so if i want to cheat it is my own business.

iwillbetheone will only work with the original unpatched version of the game. It was removed in the first patch.

ps welcome.gif

Theres a cheat that I can't remeber that makes all of the selected-campaing playable, so you could jump the mission, but it's not quite what you mean..

The only other way is to decompress the missions and add

this addeventhandler["hit",{this setdammage 0}]

to it's INIT field, which will stop you being killed by non-headshots/grenades

- Ben

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this addeventhandler ["hit", {this setdammage 0}];this addeventhandler ["dammaged", {this setdammage 0}]

BTW: This is from the Mission Editing FAQ thread, very handy for testing missions or playing Rambo. If you're talking about invincibility during the campaign, I can't help you out. You can dePBO one of the campaigns and add this code somewhere, but I've never tried it, so I don't know how.

You can have multiple saves by holding down left shift plus minus on the number pad at the same time, then typing "savegame". Without the quotes of course.

To open up a complete campaign do the same but type "campaign".

Try to go easy on the savegames though because acivating the cheat too many times tends to lead to lag. I think!

pistols.gif

using that eventhandler wont work.

If you try making a test mission like this:

Player - Name: e

Trigger:

Condition: NOT alive e

Activation: e setdammage 0

Then kill yourself by for example throwing a nade at your feet.

You will die, then instantly be alive again, but the "You Are Dead" screen will still apear.

OFP came with a hidden unit that cannot be killed unless it is inside of a vehicle and that vehicle is destroyed.

This unit was used for testing.