Sign in to follow this  
Zorbtek

Misc. Low Res addon

Wow this is just what i needed, thanks alot, beats placing loads of laggy civilians in a group biggrin_o.gif

notworthy.gif And just when I thought everything had been done for OFP that could be done.

Good job.

Heya,

I just read this thread today after d/l'ing the pack, and was

just wondering what is going on here - any progress on the pack, Zorbtek?

I have a suggestion:

Any way the textures on the crowd could be changed several times in a loop to give the impression of the people in the crowd moving? It's done in old arcade games...

I think you could use setObjectTexture in a loop in a script? Correct me if i'm wrong..

Perhaps he's one of the few addonmakers around who has a life and other interests besides Flashpoint? Perhaps PM him instead of clogging up the thread smile_o.gif

This addons looks great, but i can't get it working. I'm building a race mission, and i need it. I can see it in editor, but when i launch the game, there nothing where i put the people.  huh.gif

any idea ?

The units use culling which is a way of lowering the frame rate.  You have to have the addon in the editor face a certain way for it to work.

Quote[/b] ]

Heya,

I just read this thread today after d/l'ing the pack, and was

just wondering what is going on here - any progress on the pack, Zorbtek?

I have a suggestion:

Any way the textures on the crowd could be changed several times in a loop to give the impression of the people in the crowd moving? It's done in old arcade games...

I think you could use setObjectTexture in a loop in a script? Correct me if i'm wrong..

I actually do have the original pack ready for download, my host went down so I was unable to place it here. And when it finally went back up I forgot about this thread. I'll post the individual units real soon, hope I can find it.

As for your suggestion, I don't believe this would be possible.