Sign in to follow this  
Wilco

Llauma face pack

Did you miss my post? Well, it doesn't matter since I plan on doing more. That being said, If I were you, I'd create a new thread...

Quote[/b] ]Did you miss my post? Well, it doesn't matter since I plan on doing more. That being said, If I were you, I'd create a new thread...

Sorry I did miss your post.

I don't have a pac or paa conversion utility. The best might be to save them asa TGA and send them to some one who would be willing to then convert that to a pac or paa.

I'll start a new thread for this project in a few minutes.

I have a small (very small) suggestion for Wilco. In response to his first post on dated Jan 22- if you're going to go through all the trouble not to mirror the eyeballs on the UVW (that is, to have seperate UVWs for both eyes), you may as well have seperate paintings for them. I think I've noticed that both eyes on the first few images you have there are just images that are mirrored vertically. Of course, I'm sure that the effect you get is just fine. When I'm modellings, I don't even usually make seperate mapping coordinates for both eyeballs. If you put the specular highlights on both eyes on the same side, the effect you will get is slightly more realistic. So, if you select just the iris on one of your eyes and flip it vertically, you will be using the UVW's have to a slightly greater effect.

Quote[/b] ]Did you miss my post? Well, it doesn't matter since I plan on doing more. That being said, If I were you, I'd create a new thread...

Sorry I did miss your post.

I don't have a pac or paa conversion utility. The best might be to save them asa TGA and send them to some one who would be willing to then convert that to a pac or paa.

I'll start a new thread for this project in a few minutes.

OK cool... I'll try and do a few more this weekend...