Sign in to follow this  
-42k--firefly

O2 has gon reatred on me :o help!

hey every 1 ,, i tralled though the fourm to try and find a solution to my prob but found nothing ,, if its ther sry for spamming tounge2.gif

ok what it is is that i opend o2 to continue work on my new project and i discoverd to my horor thats the controles changed some how maybe me being a n00b i duno but: when i left click and drag usualy creating a box to grab vertexes to objects what ever,, now it moves the view and the right click dose the same,,:S

plz some 1 tell me how to fix it

sry for my n00bishness,,cheers

Best suggestion I can give is rename your o2 folder to o2-backup, and redownload/extract O2.. If that doesn't fix anything, it seems like your keyboard is infact screwed..

- Ben

Gnat @ Jan. 22 2006,00:38)]sounds more like you have a ALT or CTRL key stuck down .... crazy_o.gif

As well as the ',' and it seems some troll managed to rewire your o's onto your 0's tounge2.gif

just messin with ya yay.gif

Gnat @ Jan. 22 2006,00:38)]sounds more like you have a ALT or CTRL key stuck down .... crazy_o.gif

CTRL only rotates the object around, not the view. He's talking about viewchanges, so it would have to be ALT. More likely his Oxygen is just messed up (happens to even the best of us sometimes), and the best solution is to reinstall Oxygen like said above.

well il have a prod at my keyborad but i dont thinks it's that got aa new kb like a few weeks ago confused_o.gif ,, i have already red/led /reinstaled o2 i even deleted all the registeries so it came up with " this is the first time uv opend o2" but no joy,, are there hot keys or combanation keys to change controles or view that i may have pressed???

its jst like buggerd, holding down ither left or right mouse button jst moves the view in the x or y direction banghead.gif

help.gif

weer i opend it yesrarday to edit something and its working maybe i had scrole or num or caps lock on maybe thats would make a deffrence?