Sign in to follow this  
zootso

Graphics

A long time ago (before I got OFP Resistance) I read some where about some addon that made everything more detailed and had better lighting, etc..Now that I have Resistance, I can't find where that addon was..does anyone know about this?

Yep, Im pretty sure its like that or similar...thanks!

err..I downloaded it..but and put the folder into my OFP directory, but now I cant start up OFP..says, "dxdll/config.cfg not found! " What do I do?

make sure you read the instructions carefully, just drop the d8dll and the Dxdll folder into your ofp folder then run the configuration thing in the folder then it should work

I didnt get a d8dll..I got a d3d8.dll (is that the same thing?) And when I put the Config thing and the d3d8.dll into the OFP directory and attempt to run OFP: resistance, I get a "Operation Flashpoint has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." message.

Is it my video card? Im using a Nvidia Geforce4 MX 4000...sorta old..mebbe thats whats messing everything up?

have you even bothered to read the readme of DXDLL?  icon_rolleyes.gif

or bother to read the topic title for DXDLL? goes somethin like ".....(NOT GEFORCE MX COMPATIBLE)"? icon_rolleyes.gif

or bother to read the topic title for DXDLL? goes somethin like ".....(NOT GEFORCE MX COMPATIBLE)"? icon_rolleyes.gif