Sign in to follow this  
-22SAS-Psych

UK island

after much discussion we have decided to release the island as is

there are a few final adjustments being made and it should be released soon.

we have a couple of images on our website and a public forums where updates if any bugs are found will be released.

our webiste is - http://www.22regiment.co.uk

or http://www.22regiment.org.uk

hmm ok, well iraqi we might as well just send it privately to you since the lack of interest.

There are some more screenies up on our gallery now. It'll be probably another week or two before release

I think i want some texture and vegetation replacement packs for it. wink_o.giftounge2.gif i would like to use UKF stuff with it and the camo is quite different.

it's nice though.

i would have used Resistance textures and object or some user made textures and objects.

Old CWC stuff looks bad.

Psych @ Jan. 16 2006,12:28)]hmm ok, well iraqi we might as well just send it privately to you since the lack of interest.

There are some more screenies up on our gallery now. It'll be probably another week or two before release

i'm interested i just didn't post my interest

also you might want to generate more interest by posting a few pics off the island on here as people generally wont give a shit if there is no pics

i just checked your website out and i must say that the pics you have of the island are lack lustre to say the least..

maybe you should turn ye gfx up and take some nice promo shots

of beauty spots around the island..i think you will get a lot more feedback then

Nice, although your arround the SAS you forgot on your equipment page the most important thing that symbolizes the SAS "The UK Pink Panther Landrover" and CT GAS Masks

also you should add the SAS HALO team.

Nice, although your arround the SAS you forgot on your equipment page the most important thing that symbolizes the SAS "The UK Pink Panther Landrover" and CT GAS Masks

also you should add the SAS HALO team.

pink panther's have been out of service since the first gulf. The newest versions are the DPV's (desert patrol vehicles), although by all accounts, the regiments involvement with Land Rover will cease in the near future.

Behind03.jpg

and its not a gas mask, its a respirator wink_o.gif

I was wanting to download this but ya...no pics.

Why start a thread if you arent going to use it?

I know I dont visit clan sites looking for addons or screenshots.

Quote[/b] ]the most important thing that symbolizes the SAS "The UK Pink Panther Landrover" and CT GAS Masks

really, i would have thought the best symbol of the SAS is the winged dagger? However what the hell do i know? Plus i added the equipment we actually use, not just stuff that the SAS have used once or twice. The SAS tend (from my knowledge of extensive reading and watching shite on tv) not to carry respirators out on the battlefield, if you are refering to the counter terrorism wing, yes they use them, but we have opted to not include such a force in our replication, due to the dodgy buildings for ofp. Ofcourse you know this as you are friends with several SAS troopers, i tell ya what, if you give one my email i'd be glad to talk to someone who has served with the regiment and then i can add the final details to our clan?? no?!

Back to reality ....

The island was not intended to be released and therefore was only made as an island for our mulitiplayer games, hence why we didnt add addon packs and textures from a million other sources.

There are pictures! On our site - see the gallery (more added)

I have no plans on staging nice photos to show this off, i havent the time or effort, i might ask a few of the guys from the regiment if they want too, but i wouldnt hold out too much hope, we're about playing ofp not taking pics of it! wink_o.gif

Psych @ Jan. 18 2006,02:52)]The island was not intended to be released and therefore was only made as an island for our mulitiplayer games, hence why we didnt add addon packs and textures from a million other sources.

There are pictures! On our site - see the gallery (more added)

I have no plans on staging nice photos to show this off, i havent the time or effort, i might ask a few of the guys from the regiment if they want too, but i wouldnt hold out too much hope, we're about playing ofp not taking pics of it! wink_o.gif

rgr ..but you did make a comment about lack of interest shown in the island i was just telling you why wink_o.gif

i see ur point! fair enough!

but hopefully people can take a trip to our site and have a look at the gallery and imagine what they might be able to make on an UK island ?? there are also a few videos on our site using the island too .... so people can see what its like ingame