Sign in to follow this  
Floyd3124

Looking for Mr_Teas ECP with Lockes_Anim Config

Hi, I was wondering if anybody could post Mr_Teas Config he made for ECP to use locke leaning anims with it, as it seems the link is dead for it or you could send it to me Thanks.

Take this.

Keep in mind, this is only the config and still need the addon from Locke@Germany.

Hope this works for you too. Have fun.

mm i've been looking for this config for a long time, works fine for me too  wink_o.gif  tanks Mr_Tea.

sorry to dredge this thread up. Is this config for ECP .85 or an earlier version?

I currently have the lean anims in a mod folder, would i need to replace the anim.pbo in the OFP root dta folder with Lockes anim.pbo to get this config working or can I run both -mod=@ecp and -mod=Locke_Anim (provided i remove the config.cpp in the Locke_Anim folder i guess...)

Cheers

Run it in this order, and you dont have to erase the config from the Locke mod, since only the last called config is used, in this case ECP config. wink_o.gif

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

-mod=Locke_Anim;@ecp

Note that you can load as many addonfolders as you want, but only the config/anim/data from the last called modfolder is used.