Sign in to follow this  
hidden_spectre

Special forces zodiac

Not sure about the one in your piccy, but there is one with IDENTICAL animations and a much better model + textures in the Swedish Forces Mod - SP4. I love it too, but grabbing an entire mod for a single boat - not worth it imho.

ur right mate

i guess i haf to wait for some1 to make one.......ofp community does have a lot of genius minds biggrin_o.gif

Try Colnel Klink's Zodiacs out, they do it for me. wink_o.gif

col klinks zodiac doesnt hav those anims which really looks cool for special forces units esp. SEALS

anyone over here.......plz help

how bout some1 havin the Swedish forces pack zips the zodiac boat and all required to run it. and uploads it somewhere............

well thnkx desert rat but i already hav this one

almost any kinda of zodiac wud do fine but me and mcdonald wud prefer new cargo animations similar to the screenshot i posted. Suppose ur making a quick and stealthy river insertion to assault an enemy base deep in the jungle. the soldiers wont be sitting like that as in the screenshot above. They shud be switched to ready mode wink_o.gif

A lot ov ppl over were able to make new cargo anims for air units eg. the bushrangers, BAS etc.

try copying the link and pasting in a new browser, dont paste it in the current browser

The forum doesnt allow direct linking except for their own approved sites

heres the link, copy it widout the quotation marks:

"http://umar.bravehost.com/SEAL2.JPG"

Ah, he means the one with the lying down cargo anims, and methinks he's gotten the others already. It's proving rather elusive...

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i downloaded the SWEDISH FORCES PACK jus to get the zodiac but believe me it was worth it, other units included in the pack are jus bloody awesome. Now ive got a very very kool zodiac with awesome anims aswell as highly detailed combat divers........... biggrin_o.gif