Sign in to follow this  
Sgt_Eversmann

SgtEv SWAT Units

You should make a Generic Model, and and an Ocean Island Model, Because WackyIraqi's Ocean Island, Is pretty much the only Urbanized, City Island Ive ever seen, so, It all looks good, just giving suggestions ^.^ oh, and whered you get that SWAT Van from, I want one

USMCsniper was the author of New Ocean's Island  smile_o.gif

Yeah, I know, But USMC Sniper is off in iraq with the Marines right now, so Wacky gets credit until Sniper returns :P

One option I'd suggest is making the "L.A.P.D. SWAT" logo changable via setobjecttexture, so mission designers can make their own logos etc to fit with various islands, or not have one at all if they want blank logos.

I'd also advise a similar system (via another named selection) acros their backs, which I assume merely says "S.W.A.T." so the units could be easily edited to fit into other agencies, e.g. FBI, CTU (just been watching a bit of 24 wink_o.gif ), HRT etc.

Quote[/b] ]I know the woodland camo is a bit too dark but somehow it is very useful in that dark color

I don't think it's too dark, it looks great! thumbs-up.gif

One option I'd suggest is making the "L.A.P.D. SWAT" logo changable via setobjecttexture, so mission designers can make their own logos etc to fit with various islands, or not have one at all if they want blank logos.

I'd also advise a similar system (via another named selection) acros their backs, which I assume merely says "S.W.A.T." so the units could be easily edited to fit into other agencies, e.g. FBI, CTU (just been watching a bit of 24 wink_o.gif ), HRT etc.

hey Jackal,

I ask Neph about how to do it smile_o.gif

They look nice, allthough most units are wearing the wrong kit! Most of em have the M16 mag pouch instead of pouches for either MP-5 mags or sniper pouches...

They do look cool though!

yey I know that they have the wrong pouches...but let's say they just don't need MP5 Pouches and put their mags into the M16 Pouches wink_o.gif

hmm will take a look if I can do MP5 pouches

yey I know that they have the wrong pouches...but let's say they just don't need MP5 Pouches and put their mags into the M16 Pouches wink_o.gif

hmm will take a look if I can do MP5 pouches

Make units with different pouch layouts, then. Ex: SWAT (MP5), SWAT (M16), etc. wink_o.gif

I like your woodland pattern, besides, it would probably be cleaner looking when used by police type units compared to the military!!!

notworthy.gif

sure Police Woodland is cleaner than Military...but this one just doesn't look right...I use the old one...or make new one ... dunno have to take a look.

Got the whole evening to break my head on that Woodland camo pattern

biggrin_o.gif

Looks nice, but theres no fabricy patterns on the textures.. Unless their wearing plastic camo, it wouldn't look flat, with no wrinkles/stiching etc

Sort out the textures with more detail/a bit of dirt, and they'll look great biggrin_o.gif

- Ben

Zwischenablage01_.jpg

A bug I hadn't when I running my ECP Link on desktop...when running another Link... e.g. Conspiracies I have this bug...

strange crazy_o.gif

It's the TCP_Testdog addon. This was brought up earlier in the BMI Black ops thread. The addons have some kind of internal conflict with each other, and won't work together...

I believe it's included with the conspiracies mod?

SJB Weaponpack

and

HK_MP5 Pack V1.0

but maybe just SJB Weapons that you have not too much to download smile_o.gif

BTW you won't need BMI Blackops my Addon is Standalone

SWATas.jpg

current Blue Version.

Seems that I have a problem with the snipers...dunno why but I guess it's the config.

When I play with the Assalt Units everything is right. But when I put a Sniper Unit on the map...ofp freezes sometimes CTD sometimes I have to reboot.

I want Armed Assault crazy_o.gifconfused_o.gif

SWATwl.jpg

New Woodland Camo! smile_o.gif

Thanks to STGN for the Woodland camo

and to Llauma for helping me with Photoshop smile_o.gif

I guess you could de-pbo the BMI BlackOps and just grab them off that? I don't really know much about how addons work. whistle.gif