i forgot one thing in the readme you need SFP 4.0 to use it

some pics from this version of the island

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b75/Flashpoint85/PL.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b75/Flashpoint85/HVhus.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b75/Flas...85/Hemligt2.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b75/Flas...85/Hemligt1.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b75/Flas...85/tankning.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b75/Flashpoint85/trad.jpg

have fun and if you find bugs report them here with a pic of the bug and the location of it whistle.gif

/Hornet85

aaah, yes. The CMR map ^^!

sorry explaine?

and thanks Chipper

First of all.....stunning island. If there is a place on earth with a landscape like that, i want to live there smile_o.gif

I love the open grass plains and the natural looking forests. Had a few doubts about the performance first....but due to the small size it is just great (even for my very, very, very... weak pc).

However, there seems to be a mapicon missing. This causes an error message. Secondly i get following error everytime i switch to the map in game "no entry config.bin/cfgworlds/H85_Krono.names"...or something like that. Hope it's nothing i've done wrong while installing whistle.gif

Passing the map to all of my mates now...we'll give it a good MP testing through the weekend.

Thanks for this great island yay.gif

However, there seems to be a mapicon missing. This causes an error message. Secondly i get following error everytime i switch to the map in game "no entry config.bin/cfgworlds/H85_Krono.names"...or something like that. Hope it's nothing i've done wrong while installing  whistle.gif

ye i know abut that problem its config mostly and the missing map icon (i cant write config at all but i got some help so most of it will be fixed in the next version of it

nice that you guys like the island

ther is a crCTI on its way for it to biggrin_o.gif

Very fresh country style! smile_o.gif I liked it very much. Something interesting about your island is that your forests make me feel cold. I say this positively. When I see your atmosphere I want to put on pullover! Looks like you built it on foot of some high mountain. Mountain-cold. Brrrrrrr inlove.gif

Gökhan

Turkish Union Mod

When I see your atmosphere I want to put on pullover!

biggrin_o.gif ...that's a good one. I nearly put my cam-cream and dpm-gear on, too.

this is a great little island for battles with great atmosphere... no need for huge island where they tried to cramp everything in. Like this one shows less is often a lot more inlove.gif

One thing to mention thougt. The AT-Soldiers seem to have problems fireing in the grass. Tested both the JAM- and SFP4-guys. Anything one this one....?

Hi,

well, we're trying to give yiu a complete mirror for the whole stuff of the island, but a problem occurred:

So as SFP4 is needed to run the island I installed Kronö Island in the SFP addons folder.

In the readme a further housePack is mentioned as necessary. I downloaded it but the problem now ist the two files in it are called haus.pbo and haus2.pbo. These files have been delivered with SFP4 as well, but they have different filesizes.

What to do now? Should I overwrite the SFP4 haus.pbo and haus2.pbo?

Or does it mean the additional housePack is incompatible with SFP4?

I am a little bit confused, could you please help me?

Files:

haus.pbo 53.365 kb (delivered with SFP4)

haus2.pbo 7.714 kb (delivered with SFP4)

haus.pbo 73.088 kb (downloaded from source mentioned in your readme)

haus2.pbo 34.825 kb (downloaded from source mentioned in your readme)

In the readme a further housePack is mentioned as necessary. I downloaded it but the problem now ist the two files in it are called haus.pbo and haus2.pbo. These files have been delivered with SFP4 as well, but they have different filesizes.

Hello Clausewitz, my dear friend biggrin_o.gif

Are you sure you've got the right files? I can't recall any problems with them files confused_o.gif

Did you get the finn houses from the source given in the readme?

EDIT: since the version in the readme is bigger, i would stick to that one. Basicly bigger means newer

Edit no2: biggrin_o.gif ...lol...double posts

yes, overwrite the Haus and haus2 it´s the same pack

though the one Hornet linked to is a newer version.

the FBP (Finnich Buildings pack) was included in the SFP 4 release as the island in SFP 4 required a newer version then the one currently availble then, and now there is a new pack out.

so, just replace the ones that came with SFP smile_o.gif

OK, I'll try that, report failure or success and then we'll give a complete mirror on ofpc.de.

smile_o.gif

btw: very nice island, I really like these scandinavian landscape!

thanks every one for mirrors and every thing.

And iam realy happy that ppl likes the island this is the first island i do from 0 in ofp smile_o.gif

There seem to be some textures missing on the buildings and the objects around KH/KG-03/04. Nothing dramatic thought. My mate Arne spotted them.

With the AT-Grass problem i forgot to mention the area -> KA/KB-95.

Everything else looks good...just small things to do here and there. I'm really looking forward to the MP-testing tomorrow.

I'll give you a report after that wink_o.gif

nice

hmm ye i know abut the objects missing textures i forgot to change that will fix it asap yay.gif

Well, I replaced the haus.pbo and haus2.pbo and now it works, also SFP4 Islands.

Two bugs I found:

1) no island icon in the editor menu where to chose the islands.

2) no names of locations on the island.

Both items are shown by a hint "missing something"

Think you know that.

smile_o.gif

After intensiv testing of the island we came to following conclusions:

Basicly the small island has everything you'll need for quick, small and stunning mp-battles. You've got small villages and huge forests for infantrie battels. There is a nice sniping position on the watertower at KC96. It is possible to use APC's and Tanks with the infantrie here without having the problem of a singel Tank sloughtering an intire battalion of grunts...there quite a few hiding and perfect ambush places (deadly tanktraps...every grenadiers dream). For a smaller sized tankbattel you can use the plain in the big K1 quadrant. We made some nice little "local defence" battles. You can nicely make a temporary camp in one of the villages (the apc's fit into some buildings -> hide them from enemy view) and make some SOF- or air-raids on these camps. there is enough water to have some serious Air-See-Action, too ( use CoC-Torbs and a Beta-Carrier ). The possibilities are endles...

We all liked the littel details most...fallen trees in the forests and half copped up woodlogs near a lumbercamp, aso (loads of it all).

However...all these objects have a small drawback. Some of my mates hat quite a bit of perfomance problems...but what puzzels me, even with faster maschines than i have confused_o.gif

I would rate this map perfect (my opinion not just because i love the countryside...) if Hornet would fix the bugs pointed out. The errormesseges postet by Clausewitz and me are going onto your nerves after a while. I also ask other players to test the map for performance and, if necessary, hornet to give it some more work on that aspect.

Anyway...give this map a try and see for your self. Surely it's nothing special if you just fly over it with a chopper once...you can't see the small details and the atmosphere wink_o.gif

____

Blackadder: Oh, God. Fortune vomits on my eiderdown once more.

Duel and Duality

yay.gif

thank you for the nice coments

i will look in to the error massages most are allready fixed and abut some lagg on some parts of this island is bekus of the grass objects i belive

This grass i to get lagg with some times when i fight in it or neer it

the flying trees have ben fixed bu Instructor to i belive so next version will be beter on this

The Mapfact Barracks are causing lags too, but not so dramatically.

This is known since Mapfact Nogova has been released and on low end computers Mapfact Nogova, especially the northern base, is nearly unplayable.

Your island is really neat, the only thing which should be mentioned as "suboptimal" ist the need of a lot of addons to use it.

But as said before: I like this island!

smile_o.gif

So Gökhan WILL have to get his pullover out then wink_o.gif

Keep up the work .... looking forward to it xmas_o.gif

Very very nice Island!

I've just fallen in Love to this Island.

Very well usefull for missions at foggy swamp in northern europe closed to the northpole.

BUG ?!?:

I think there's a bug at Mapfact's Hangar.

Main door is missing but the action menue entries are still existing.

Wish: Please complete youur island very soon and perhabs add some more land (or not) !!!

Please complete youur island very soon and perhabs add some more land (or not) !!!

x 2 !!!

But don't blow it up to the "normal" size...it would be fine, if you could sort the 2 main probs out ( textures and errors)