Sign in to follow this  
starstreams

War games 4.10- Not one link works

I’ve been trying to download War games 4.10 all night and all I get are white pages saying Page Not Found

HTTP 404 - File not found

Internet Explorer

There are links all over this forum and not one works for me, I just get it.

I’ve searched Google all night and not one link works for this mod.

All my other downloads tonight have been working great, I’m about to give up on this all together.

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....;st=300

I’m on cable by the way.

and I've already got the 4.12 update, whats the deal with getting the full version? I would be happy to just get 4.0 at this point.  mad_o.gif

Kind of ran into a problem:

After extracting the WGP zip file, I copied all the pbo files that where in the add-ons folder to the root Addons folder in OFP, (Not the Res folder)

I’m getting all these config messages missing stuff, I’ve got the Tonal Island and the GAIA island in. I’ve also got all the kaygis add-ons and the Editor 1.11….ect. I probably have more of the common addons then most people.

I know I’m missing something but I didn’t see anything in the readme that really explains how to set this up.

So then I tried to copy the .bin files from the extracted zip file overwriting what was in:

C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\bin.

There are so sea hawks helicopter addons in there that will not even load.

This whole addon deal is nightmare, even if you do find the addons needed then you have to worry about the version of each addon and some of them don’t even have readmes. I downloaded everything off that site you gave me.

Thanks huge Q

This addon looks great, the GAIA island looks about the best next to tonal!

Grabbing it now!

By the way, do the downloads at this link work for you guys? I’m just curious:

http://www.roughnecks.org/ofp2....&sid=53

that page is old we never removed it and ive got every thing Here

@starstreams:

DONT copy wargames file in \ofp\addons or res\addons !

just move the @wgl folder to the ofp root folder:

\ofp\@wgl

make a new shortcut to ofp and add this in the target field:

..\OperationFlashpoint\flashpointresistance.exe -nosplash -nomap -mod=@wgl

(i fear also u have to reinstall ofp as u have lost original files by doing that)

Thanks for the info Q, I did uninstall as my system acctuly crashed which never happens, (XP-pro)

I'll put her back on!

@russin!

That first link on your site to the full download of WGL4.12/135mb's doses not work.

I get a The page cannot be found message

http://www.wglcti.com/modules....d&cid=1

Ok, it’s working great, I had the full wgl zip file from the other night so I’m ok. I did what you said Q as far as copying the @war folder to the root of OFP (note I added the @)

Thanks again for the help everyone!  notworthy.gif

One quick thing though: How do you get rid of them yellow sub text messages that show up in preview mode, or at least shorten them.

Hey, just a question... Is anyone working on a new version of Gaia? Say, maybe with the nasty BIS unenterable barracks replaced with Mapfact ones? IMO, that would make Gaia at least as good as Mapfact Nogova, and far better than Tonal!

That said, it might also cause the map to run shockingly, unless you have a compy like mine!!! banghead.gif

That said, it might also cause the map to run shockingly, unless you have a compy like mine!!!

How powerful? I thought mine was pretty powerful but the mapfact island brought mine down to 10FPS. confused_o.gif

P4 3.4, 2GB Corsair DDR2, 256MB G6 6800 GTO, 10000rpm Raptor, etc etc need I say more?

I can run a full scale tank battle (all addon tanks, M1A2 SEP, T90, BMP 3M2, M2A2) with a platoon of supporting infantry for each side (HYK USSol + RHS RFMI) as well as grass generation, on Mapfact Nogova at 10fps.

I love my compy.