Sign in to follow this  
Vit-Vit Labs

UH-60 USA & Apology

Hello to erverybody

I apologize to all the pepole i was fight with them.. (sole , roksl and more...)

I was mad about few pepole and i put out everything on them...

I want to start a new and clean page...

and not fight , i want to help and work toghter

with bad word and mass...

I well credits ervery small part or something i take..

and if i do mastike ,contact me and i fix it

I LOVE TO MAKE ADDONS and i do it always... smile_o.gif

The past is a good place to leave the past, I'm sure that as long as addon makers and anyone else remember to ask permission from people to use their work and to credit those people (even if it's only a URL where the content was found) it would be a good start to avoiding the unpleasantness that arose.

I understand you will turn this into a discussion about one of your new addons so instead of closing it I'll fix the title when you do so.

The past is a good place to leave the past, I'm sure that as long as addon makers and anyone else remember to ask permission from people to use their work and to credit those people (even if it's only a URL where the content was found) it would be a good start to avoiding the unpleasantness that arose.

I understand you will turn this into a discussion about one of your new addons so instead of closing it I'll fix the title when you do so.

you right.. and i will do it from now..

ok.. thx smile_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock
good on ya Vit, takes a bigger man to do what you just did, looking forward to your work smile_o.gif

As much as saying this may get me in trouble with the Moderators I really think this needs to be said:

Vit, no matter how many times you apologise it won’t mean a single thing until you actually keep your word and give this community’s addon makers some respect.

So far you've apologised at least 3 times for ‘stealing’ other people’s work before, immediately after you then went on to abuse people that tried to help you out.  You have a long way to go before you will get the respect you seem to think you deserve.

1 x Flamebait post deleted.

Vit, no matter how many times you apologise it won’t mean a single thing until you actually keep your word and give this community’s addon makers some respect.

So far you've apologised at least 3 times for ‘stealing’ other people’s work before, immediately after you then went on to abuse people that tried to help you out. You have a long way to go before you will get the respect you seem to think you deserve.

You make valid points, be assured we will monitor the situation closely. If anything is seen which it's believed contravenes forum rules please utilise the "report post to moderator" function.

Whilst we cannot dictate what someone does or doesn't do away from the forums, we can dictate the behaviour expected on here.

If people release addons then credit for any part of the addon made by someone else should be as complete and detailed as possible. Omitting full credits once or twice could be overlooked as mere human error, anything else and it begins to look deliberate, at which point we may find it necessary to rethink their access to the forums.

Vit has apologised for his previous errors, people can either accept that and continue to talk about his addons in his threads, or they can refuse to accept it and refrain from talking about his addons in his threads. Anyone who continues to argue the credit point in his threads based on past events will be considered ignoring moderator's instructions.