Sign in to follow this  
cell7

Extreme sports

Some time back I posted a request for your banners to put on my race island as billboard adds. So instead of just racing around tracks I thought I could make the Island packed with adventure.

windsurfer0ln.jpg

Extreme sports options.

A windsurfer

a base diver (no start yet).

How about a few ideas from you fella's.

nice surf board! biggrin_o.gif skateboard and bmx i would say instantly, maybe jetski and speed boat too thumbs-up.gif

some civilians dressed in special gear, clothes, looking like extreme sport activists wink_o.gif

ah yes, DEFINATLY skateboarding like commando said! if you didn't pistols.gif

biggrin_o.gif

Skateboarding is my life tounge2.gif

Very cool idea, Cell7!!!! I suggest some speedboats and moto cross bikes!!! wink_o.gif

Well already got speed boats BMX bikes and even snowboards and skateboards. I enjoy Dragracing on Nagova 2004 in mp games. Be nice if I got back into the Nascar and NHRA mods that were started on OFP..

I've butchered a number of the motoraces with bas addons into a number of maps making circuts. Nice in MP even more so in armed missions when you gun and drive taking out your opponents and randomly placed enemy elements

@Bobcatt666. Sounds like fun. A death match circuits. Riders can drop mines from their vehicles set to go off on timers or touch activated.

@Acacyn. Here is a motocross track. Unless motorbikes are better to control while riding on air, I prefer driving the buggy on this track.

web065qy.jpg

I played with the bikes a lot way back on moto GP stuff added the suspenssion scripts and redid the handling on them to the point even the AI could run em pretty well on the roads at very height speed usualy a couple of spots the AI back flip the bike cause they are wheelie addicts.