Sign in to follow this  
bigsouth1981

Death Animations

Do you think that AA will have the same old 4 or five death animations as OFP?, or do you think they will add new ones?

I hope they add more. There was one that I really like back from one of their old trailers where you see a sniper shoot this one guy and it was a really good looking animation.

But at the same time I think there is enough but more never heard anybody...except for in the cases of drugs... and bullets... and cheeseburgers.

You forgot you already posted about this in July and the thread was closed?

Grenades & Death Animations

Please search before posting, if you search and find a thread that was closed for a certain reason then chances are an essentially identical thread will have the same outcome, the fact that you were the one who started the first thread and then after a moderator closed the thread decided to start another new one is something I'll overlook for now.

Of course it's not ideal to have only limited information and topics available for discussion, but for now that's just going to have to be the way it is, it really shouldn't be too much longer now before the scope of discussion is opened more by reason of further information.