Sign in to follow this  
ofpchaos

"Red Crow" - RFMI in Chechnya

Hi guys !

Today i will present you my newest project - "Red Crow". This mission was developed so far in total discretion. Actuallly status is over

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>90%</span></span>

Now i can report you about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

In the mission you must break through over enemy lines, destroy enemy command post and eliminate enemy resistance in the village of Dolina.

Mission features:

- uses CRDS-P

- uses Chaos Studios Battlefield Communication System v1.0

*Artillery module

*Airsupport module

- enemy uses advanced tactics and fights hard

- for vehicles i am used burning effects

- 2 good russian songs (intro/outro)

- intro and both outros used (intro/outro won over 5 minutes lenght)

- cutscene in the mission

- very detailed terrain and environment

- atmospheric combat time

- 50-60% variablity

- 90% scripted

Screens:

120_3335333237613838.jpg120_3864613535633739.jpg120_6562663637633663.jpg

120_6438623333363131.jpg120_3633343434333536.jpg120_3939646237373664.jpg

120_3230343565373539.jpg

[im]http://www.arcor.de/palb/alben/45/3740145/120_3935666532326563.jpg[/img] [im]http://www.arcor.de/palb/alben/45/3740145/120_3237343435373931.jpg[/img]

[im]http://www.arcor.de/palb/alben/45/3740145/120_6634396162336163.jpg[/img] [im]http://www.arcor.de/palb/alben/45/3740145/120_6163623862623363.jpg[/img] [im]http://www.arcor.de/palb/alben/45/3740145/120_6536306666393039.jpg[/img]

scr1 big scr2 big scr3 big

scr4 big scr5 big scr6 big

scr7 big scr8 big scr9 big

scr10 big scr11 big scr12 big

I know - the screens are not spectaculary like "Op.Black Mamba" - maybe i became better from current beta-testers.

But i need some help for last stages of developement

- german-english translation

- 4-6 russian / german / english speakers

- some responsible persons for beta-testing

Send me PM please when you will help me.

Storyline:

The storyline is here very simple and is fictive. You are a young soldier in the Russian Army and your platoon becomes new mission - take the village "Dolina" of all costs, destroy all enemy forces and don´t allow they to flee in the mountains.

Used Addons:

- RHS Russian Federation Motorstrielki (Motorized Infantry)

- RHS Russian Federation GRU-Specnaz Pack

- RHS Russian Infantry Weapons

- RHS Tank Crew Pack

- RHS T-64 Pack

- RHS T-55 Pack

- RHS GAZ66 Pack

- VIT Mi-24 Pack

- ICP BMP-1 Pack

- ICP Crew (maybe i will change it)

- Editorupdate 102

- Kord MG

- Fixed Positions Addon

Used stranger scripts:

- General Barrons Burning script

- Lesters "Multiparadrop" script

greetings

Chaos

P.S. Sorry for my bad english whistle.gif

didn't use the chechnya island ? or any of the chechen guerilla addons ? huh.gif

Oh, yes of course. I will release 2 versions - with and with not so many addons. This mission was planned as demo for the RHS mod. But after the long waiting time and lacking support i will maybe release this mission separate on Operation Flashpoint Mission Database

For rebels in the bigger version i will use VITAPC Pack 1.3.

I don´t use other islands than Nogova for it but i locating the mission in the mountain region of Nogova.

wink_o.gif

Hi Chaos,

I'll check this out as soon as I have time. I'm sure this will be another thoroughbred from the Chaos stable!

Cheers mate,

CH

Thank you - this is very nice.

I send you PM with the link.

Maybe i will to stuff down the mission status to 80%. I will wait for the tests by cornhelium and other testers and decide later about it. When the test votings aren´t good enough (please to be honestly) i will update this mission with many features - but this can needs long time.

Hi Chaos,

Sorry mate - I can't do full beta testing as I'm going away on holiday for a couple of weeks now. But, good luck with it thumbs-up.gif

Cheers,

CH

Thats very sadly...

confused_o.gif

@ all

More informations (will be translated next time - at present only in german) and <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>more screens you can find here</span>

whistle.gif

Sounds pretty cool. May I suggest that after a Russian/German speaker tranlates it into english, you get a Native English speaker to give it the once-over. Some missions suffer as a result of that.  wink_o.gif

Is there compability with JAM3 and ECP 1.085 ?

I can´t tell you at this time about ECP compability. But i think the mission will work with it. When the addons works.

Quote[/b] ]Sounds pretty cool. May I suggest that after a Russian/German speaker tranlates it into english, you get a Native English speaker to give it the once-over. Some missions suffer as a result of that. wink_o.gif

Hmm... in first line i looking for native russian speakers. At this stage i can´t say anything about samples in other languages.

A Chechenya mission? A CHECHENYA MISSION? Woohoo!

Was already getting bored on my editor play-arounds anyway. Nice to see others have understood that there actually is life after Tonal.

Oh, yes. I think its good idea to change location from Tonal to Chechnya and Flag froum US to Russian - in ofp world. welcome.gif

Next time i will update this topic with news about current features, developement status and screens.

As oen of the testers i can say that this is really a funny mission, if you play it first tiem you will die quite often tounge2.gif

Worth the wait for sure.

Mission status now <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>91%</span></span>

Features

- Intelligent and more realistic medical support

- more realistic AI tactics

- ChSBCS 1.5 included

- CRDS-P v 1.1 included

- close, specific atmosphere

- 2-3 soundtracks (russian/chechen)

- fight in more than one positions - as group member and Grenadier, AT Soldier, Machinegunner, Radioman OR Group leader

Six versions of the mission are planned:

- SP with all addons (DSL/Cable friendly)

- SP with middle number of addons (ISDN friendly)

- SP wih minimum addons (56k friendly)

- COOP with all addons (DSL/Cable friendly)

- COOP with middle number of addons (ISDN friendly)

- COOP wih minimum addons (56k friendly)

smile_o.gif

Next information about Features:

- enemy soldiers will attack you positions with combat screams

- you can supplement you points with auxiliary objectives

- realistic radio communications

- realistic dialogs (your leader will tell his group news about the situation and targets)

- dangerous parts environment

- suprises placed by enemy

- enemy will give up and you can arrest they

- medical team will build "wounded collecting place" and transport heavy wounded soldiers to the medical tent

- your leader will instruct "wounded collect point". So your comerades will move to this point when they are to heavy wounded and wait for transport to the "wounded collecting place" with the SAN-Carr

- Enemy positions are good selected and the fight goes very hard

Next features list will follow.

whistle.gif

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>But i need some help for last stages of developement

- german-english translation

- 4-6 russian / german / english speakers <span style='color:red'>/*VERY IMPORTANT</span>

- some responsible persons for beta-testing

Send me PM please when you will help me.</span>

crazy_o.gif

I NEED some helps !

Info update:

At this time i fights with some serious AI problems. I can´t tell more about the release date. But i need still some speakers (see above).

banghead.gif

I really liked your OperMamba mission and I was looking for this one. Recently I played with my friends some coop missions as RHS russian soldiers and I am in 'love' with them. I just was thinking about making some Chechenya theme, and I found again this thread. I am really looking forward to see this one. I hope there will be a lot of good ideas to use in some minor coop missions (I can't do such things like you, just much more simply missions). I guess you have plenty of testers, but if you will gonna to test coop version, I think CFOG (Polish coop group) will gladly help you with that one. Powodzenia!

i like your other coop mission black mamba, never had the chance to fully finnish it but this time around maybe  biggrin_o.gif

But i could give you some voice over in english.

Could maybe also play mp coop depends when and where, got like tons of stuff to work on in school atm  crazy_o.gif

Also already got all the RHS addons you guys mentioned so i would be happy if you made a rhs addons only version also so i wouldn't need the extra hind and vit apc stuff loaded in.

would been nice if rhs had a bmp , apc pack biggrin_o.giftounge2.gif

i like your other coop mission black mamba, never had the chance to fully finnish it but this time around maybe biggrin_o.gif

But i could give you some voice over in english.

Could maybe also play mp coop depends when and where, got like tons of stuff to work on in school atm crazy_o.gif

Also already got all the RHS addons you guys mentioned so i would be happy if you made a rhs addons only version also so i wouldn't need the extra hind and vit apc stuff loaded in.

would been nice if rhs had a bmp , apc pack biggrin_o.giftounge2.gif

there is already a bmp pack by Manfred, which was "conviniently" released by ORCS wink_o.gif

BTW I CAN'T wait for this mission maaan smile_o.gif oh and chaos, if i would have had a decent mike i would offer my voice but since i dont........sorry m8 confused_o.gif

@ All

Merci - danke- thank you - dziekuje !

@ Shinbusan

Yes i am working on Coop Version of the mission. Maybe i need a llittle bit help with it. If you speak polish, you can contact me over PM.

@ Commando84

I will notice you an tell you about the voice job when i am ready for it. This can maybe last few months. But in the first line i am searhing for RUSSIAN - SPEAKERS.

I will release more versions with NO-ADDONS, with not soo many addons and WITH only the immediately needed ADDONS. When RHS release bmps and Hinds i will use their Addons.

@ Soul_Assasin

Merci, but you can help to test the mission as RHS Team Member. I looking ever for some testers an Shadow can´t test ever.

I have updated the mission, now i update the informations about it:

- Game menu

- five video cutscenes for the menu

- you can set daytime

- you can set the difficulty

- you can set the weather

- all cutscenes, camera positions etc. are here variably

Here is the screen from menu

400_3739343434623433.jpg

Big Version:

http://foto.arcor-online.net/palb....433.jpg

STATUS now

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>93%</span></span>

cheers

Ch