Sign in to follow this  
VXR

Project '85

M113 has to be the M113A2 verssion which had NBC protection systems. And smoke mortors, and smoke generator system.

M113 has to be the M113A2 verssion which had NBC protection systems.   And smoke mortors, and smoke generator system.

as you can see, the m113 doesnt even have a turret yet. Everything you have said, still has to be added. I'm working on it with drawnings that are 100% accurate. smile_o.gif

eh I was a M113A2 track comander for 6 years, then a tracked vehicle mechanic. Wonder why you wasted time making a new model wne the combat ons could have been reskined and focused time on stuff not around.. I have access to tons of vehicles from that time area and older pre WWII stuff. I restore em for meusemes now and private collectors. And repair some for the local military instalations as well as caputered enemy vehicles.

Wonder why you wasted time making a new model wne the combat ons could have been reskined and focused time on stuff not around..

Skinning is never a waste of time for me wink_o.gif

Are there also vehicles with the MERDC camo you have access to? whistle.gif

A few. sucks a truck was here from 11 Cav that was still in that cammo, think my mech mule is painted that as well, but its faded there is a mutt were rebuilding but its been mostly repaited to desert tan like everything else getting brought through. Know a couple of trucks still in that commo seeing that not been used in 20 + years. Think got pics of my track and M151 and M880 in my unit someplace.

Got pics on the camara will be posting soon, maybe over the wekeend was kinda startaled how many trucks where still painted MERDEC tropical in the invintory..