Sign in to follow this  
CuteQA

Humvee with a machine gun!

If you've been watching the news lately, the guys down in Guantanamo Bay have Hummer's with M60's on the top. That'd be awesome in OFP for multiplayer.

If there was a MG mounted on the Humvee really might as well make it the M2. Why have a man-portable weapon mounted on a Humvee when you could carry a .50? Also like the idea of the TOW launcher. It would be fun running a mission as a Hunter/Killer team in Humvee's ambushing a T80 column and then just booting it out of their to get away after you pissed them off. Then set up an ambush further along. Really, having both would be best.

COLINMAN

you can script the m2 in ofp onto the hummer. It looks and worlks quite well except the gunner draws a ton of fire. I've attached m2's to a lot of the vehicles. It's quite fun having an armed convoy.

The only problem I've noticed with it is that the hummer can't go very fast when you do this. Other than that it works great.

you can script the m2 in ofp onto the hummer. It looks and worlks quite well except the gunner draws a ton of fire. I've attached m2's to a lot of the vehicles. It's quite fun having an armed convoy.

The only problem I've noticed with it is that the hummer can't go very fast when you do this. Other than that it works great. Putting an m2 on a tank on the other hand doesnt seem to slow the tank down much at all.

Americans already have a jeep W/MG so give the russians UAZ W/MG smile.gif

Is it just me or is the gunner's view in the Jeep W/MG completely fu**ed up when you turn the turret around?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 18 2002,18:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah but the jeep W/MG is completely useless.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, against armor.

It's great for patrols and guarding. Not everything has to be armored and armed with 120mm smooth bore cannon to be useful.

Humvee can protect gunner better than the jeep@@

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CuteQA @ Jan. 18 2002,20:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Humvee can protect gunner better than the jeep@@<span id='postcolor'>

Yeh a Hummer with a n mg would be nice.cause everyone shoots the driver t othe jeep with mg .No protection

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (5thSFG.Marine @ Jan. 18 2002,22:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeh a Hummer with a n mg would be nice.cause everyone shoots the driver t othe jeep with mg .No protection<span id='postcolor'>

my grammar sucks.

Guest Scooby

UAZ is so bad vehicle that I would not want to have anything attached it to it.

I cant get it how someone who has got "privilage" to use uaz in real life would praise it here.

u_turretfinal4.jpg

like this??

(its scripted, its not an addon you can just place from the editor)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tylerb59 @ Jan. 18 2002,00:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you've been watching the news lately, the guys down in Guantanamo Bay have Hummer's with M60's on the top. That'd be awesome in OFP for multiplayer.<span id='postcolor'>

When i was in Bosnia i saw the hummer with the following weapons:

TOW TOW%2013neg.jpg

SAW INNatGd5.jpg

M2 Armored.jpg

Mark 19 Grenade launcher 350.jpg

And the Avenger 280387.jpg

So lets get them smile.gifsmile.gif

Just found these two pictures does anyone know what weapons they are??

M102530neg.jpg

The on eto the left on this picture

INNatGd9.jpg

Ive seen pics of Hummers with automatic grenade launchers on them in place of the .50 cal, the grenades are loaded on a belt and they are able to be fired in fairly close succsession. that would be cool.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Borat @ Jan. 19 2002,02:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ive seen pics of Hummers with automatic grenade launchers on them in place of the .50 cal, the grenades are loaded on a belt and they are able to be fired in fairly close succsession. that would be cool.<span id='postcolor'>

Yep a mark 19 look at picture two post up biggrin.gif

If Humvee gets TOW launcher, machine gun, and so on... Then BRDM must also get something:

brdm-2-ntc.jpg

brdm_2.jpg

yeah and the guy has to hold it smile.gif. In Blackhawk down, the guys dont use mk-19's on thier humvees, they use mk-69's.

This is that pic you were trying to post N.o.R.S.u, but it wasnt working because of geocties- brdm_2.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (carlw @ Jan. 19 2002,03:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(picture)

like this??

(its scripted, its not an addon you can just place from the editor)<span id='postcolor'>

That's a fake.