Sign in to follow this  
jankyballs

Ground Textures Blurred

I recently downloaded the New Desert Island which was supposed to have better ground textures. I also recently tweaked my settings to make my OFP look better. I made a backup copy of intro.wrp on my desktop and put the new island in. I started up OFP and the ground textures looked very blurred. I took out the new island and put the old one back in. I started OFP up again and same thing.

Blurred Ground

OFP did not do this before, so is there something messed up with my island file or is it my settings? I think if someone sent their intro.wrp (copy) it would fix the problem? Thanks for the help.

Had the same prob a while back

The prob with me was that in options multitexturing was disabled.

so look in options and if it stands on disabled, just enable it, and it should be ok

Multitexturing is enabled, tryed disabling it and turining it back on, no luck. Im gonna goto bed now though, very tired.

Have you reduced the quality settings in your grafic driver?

Open your OFP prefences -> Advanced -> Textures, and change the texture resolutions higher. smile_o.gif

Looks like nothing is working, Im gonna try a reinstall and see how it goes.

no, don't do that, if you dont have a good graphics card & you turn HWTL on, the multitexturing ripple doesnt show up, & it looks liek that, run it in normal direct3D with multitexture on and it WILL look better

Have you altered any settings in your graphic card configuration tool? Usually there's a slider where you choose "high performance - high quality", always go with quality not performance smile_o.gif