Sign in to follow this  
Mr Z

I am Back!

hello again all,

The great Mr Z is back after about 3 weeks offline due to computer difficulties,

My new PC arrived today, not tried Opf yet, as my old HDD for my old PC has totally died, not even detected by the BIOS, so I lost all my missions for my campaign sad.gif , I should look on the bright side, I can play OPF from the beginning again smile.gif and start my campaign from scratch,

ah my new PC specs are

1.8Ghz P4 with 512MB ram (not giving out any more info) smile.gif

Welcome back smile.gif I believe it was the Off Topic forum you were looking for wink.gif

Moving to OT smile.gif

oops,

sorry was not thinking smile.gif as usual confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mr Z @ Jan. 17 2002,01:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My new PC arrived today, not tried Opf yet, as my old HDD for my old PC has totally died, not even detected by the BIOS, so I lost all my missions for my campaign sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I reinstalled Windows Me once this autumn 2001, and lost my campaign missions too... I had come to Guardian, and now I'm there again - I don't play campaign that much.

The Prima Strategy Guide can give you some help when you need it...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TFF] NEO @ Jan. 17 2002,16:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I reinstalled Windows Me once this autumn 2001, and lost my campaign missions too... I had come to Guardian, and now I'm there again - I don't play campaign that much.

The Prima Strategy Guide can give you some help when you need it...<span id='postcolor'>

What I meant to say was

I lost all the files for the campaign that I was creating, based on the Island of Malden!

AND all of my editing files, Campaign Editor, Script Editor, briefings/overview Editor sad.gif wav to lip editor etc!