Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Cobra

Updated Mercedes 600SEL

Guest The Cobra

OFP Car Modeling's Mercedes 600 SEL had a small fault, at the actionmenu for doors, hood and trunk. I've fixed that now, but I couldn't find a contact for them, so I'm gonna release this one without asking them, though full credit to them  smile_o.gif

Download 5mb - 7 day link

More info in the readme

Best regards, The Cobra

Ofpc.de have you covered on a permanent link, glad to see you updated this version. Hopefully someone will take care of the older Mercedes they made (blue color from what I remember).

I can´t upload the mercedes at ofpc.de but I can try it again

Does someone know if these addonmakers are still active? So The Cobra couldn't contact them it would be very good to keep their work alive for OFP.

OFPC.de Download

14232.jpg

I remember a Merdedes 200 D and a series of Mercedes G Vehicles. Are they also from OFP Car Modeling Team?

Mmmm....nice, but I do have slight problems reading the side help.gif

Tried to click my way through...but DL's don't seem to work. Any mirrors ( G-modell-pack ). I had a quick look on opf.info whistle.gif

I've been trying myself to find the download for the G pack sad_o.gif

Magic, thanks mate.

Nice ones...

Any chance of an updated ( english ) version of the Addons? biggrin_o.gif

I would like to see more of these cars! For presidents and diplomats and extra personel. good for missions. also a stretched version of this car would be sweet! black windows! thumbs-up.gif

I know there are more car addons out there cuz I have em all! help.gif

I know a russian VIP limousine for OFP, afaik included in a police pack.

First one look here:

GAZ 13 "Chaika"

Second one is the excellent police pack, containing that limousine with signal and flashlights:

Police Pack with GAZ24 limousine by Mohax

A collection of exclusive cars by the OFP Car Modelling group including BMW M5, that Hummer H2 and the original MB 600 SEL:

Car collection

The MB G 500 Pack by OFP.pl:

MB G 500 Pack

And finally, their MB 200 D limousine:

MB 200 D

(Scroll down the site at OFP.pl)

Thats the collection of luxury cars I know in OFP.

smile_o.gif

I am a DR CARS TEAM member ( or Dimmen & Rommin CARS TEAM), thats mercedes is our work.

We also made

Dodge viper,

mercedes 200D

VAZ 21099

GAZ - 52/ 53

Hummer H2

Mercedes G pack

Now we are on vocation ( thx Ceriy for clearifying it there)

But we are still alive and are going to make smth new for you, with NEW scripts. BTW we will use stringtable 9 so no problem for english users) and logicaly animated doors without using menu. but thx Cobra for fixing that, i think no problem that you do that. For future questions please use this email - justprof@mail.ru

..but thx Cobra for fixing that, i think no problem that you do that...

Hey...that's a great reply!!!

Normaly people get pissed off im s.o. fixes addons ... great attitude!!!

I am a DR CARS TEAM member ( or Dimmen & Rommin CARS TEAM), thats mercedes is our work.

(...)

But we are still alive and are going to make smth new for you, with NEW scripts.

(...)

Thats fine to know.

So thanx for your work, excellent stuff!

Keep it up please.

smile_o.gif

the car addons mentioned on other page are all in meh addons folder!

The viper is really nice! And the G wagons also are great if you are a real G.  rofl.gif I use the H2 for private sec. ops because its the most suitable car. There isnt any other SUV looking like a armored car for security use... with black windows and such, like large american SUV, or very elite vehicle like armored mercedes with black windows. Or like a streched maybach!

wow_o.gif  We dont have any gang type dudes in OFP btw! with teh bling bling up in teh hizzle for shizzle meh nizzle!  whistle.gif  goodnight.gif

Guest The Cobra

Planning on making another upgrade for the addon.

If i could model, and was about to make a car, it would be the Maybach 62

mmmm..... tounge2.gif

well I cannot make models.... too bad really I started learning other stuff first!

Well black windows would be a great step for this addon! and a special license plate with like a number and digits like

N-001 Government of Nogova (presidential limo) yay.gif

Many thanks for providing the link, I am glad to hear that the DR Cars Team is still around and planning something new smile_o.gif Some of the best cars for OFP, I only hope there is a Porsche Cayenne one day wink_o.gif Thanks again.

hmmz was just thinking about different cars, and how about the worlds fastest car! Thrust FSC!  crazy_o.gif   WOOOOSSSHHHHH!!! 1070KMPH

thinks about AI driving it across Nogova!  rofl.gif

AI isn't that bad at driving surprisingly, when I have one fellow going full speed he avoids the other vehicles while still on the road. Sometimes 160 km/h is hard to handle on the roads, I can't even imagine at 1070 km/h! biggrin_o.gif

You know that mustang addon a while back? Well if you press the "boost" option repeatedly it exponentially increases your speed. The best thing about it, is that you can command AI to do it as well. And when you've pressed it 15 times or so... AI is just a blur... (and usually flies off the edge of the island) rofl.gif

It's the closest thing to a rocket car in OFP.