Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Cobra

Updated Mercedes 600SEL

We are working on the script of the real car speed. it means that you press up+shift and car will increase it speed up to the speed limit ( e.g. 230 km\h) normaly in OFP you can't do it without menu ( such on mustangs), cause speed limit is 190 for wheeled cars.

Guest The Cobra
Thrust FSC!

Thrust SSC is the correct name   smile_o.gif

That's a really cool car actually. Scary to... crazy_o.gif

Guest The Cobra

Mercedes Benz 600SEL v1.5 "Stretched"

limo1.jpg

limo2.jpg

10meters (!wink_o.gif of the lovely Merc. I can't texture so if someone could help me with that (textures screwed up when I edited the model) I would be happy.

Otherwise the same config, though you have to change the turningradious  wink_o.gif

Guest The Cobra
textures screwed up when I edited the model

Did that before.. Now it stayed  tounge2.gif

Well, still some things to fix

Heres WIP image 1

limo3.jpg

As you see, the everything has moved, but still stayed at the same place. Evertyhing is a bit misplaced, but I'll think I could get it working smile_o.gif

use the internet as a reference, there arent really a whole lot of 1991 S class limos like that, they basically look just like the normal, only the back door is like ehrr, about a foot bigger? just extended a tad bit. that's a bit outrageous there, for any presidential deal, or basically anything in flashpoint. goo djob either way. if you need reference pictures, that car is in my garage, so just ask. my mom bought it new in 1993 & no ones really driven it full time since 1999, thank God for the 2005 S55 AMG; lucky parents.

As standard version MB W140 S class limousine is available as 600 SEL only in one version: with long wheelbase.

Mercedes Benz' policy is to deliver the biggest version only in the long wheelbase version.

If you are looking for really streched limos all these are aftermarket cars based on the Mercedes Benz original one.

The version you showed as WiP I think is a little bit too long. What di you think about that S clasas "Pullman" variant, with four rear compartment seats facing each other?

These "monster-streched-version" looks a litte bit overdressed...

wink_o.gif

Guest The Cobra

Well, I don't think 10 meters is too long. I've seen a 16 meter Lincoln Navigator Stretchlimo.

The longest stretchlimo in the world is, of what I've heard, 25meters crazy_o.gif

Well, maybe I shall make another pair of chairs and turn them against eachother in the back,

and also make the car take in more passengers.

Guest The Cobra

WIP image #2 and #3

Limo1.jpg

Limo2.jpg

As you can see, the trunk is fixed, the hood is fixed, the front doors has been fixed, you sit as you should do in the car (in all seats), but the rear doors has screwed up a bit.

Any suggestions how to make that go away?

I have a plausible solution to the problem, but I haven't tested it yet, I'll do that later today.

Any comments about my (well really it isn't my work wink_o.gif ) so far?

Nice...but I must say that Clausewitz is right. It looks a bit over sized.

W220 Pullman

This is the longest variant done by a Firm closely related to MB ( or rather DC crazy_o.gif ).

I'm sure some one in the US will make a longer version for the us market ( they seem to need that much space in a car there confused_o.gif )....but I think they don't look right at all.

Guest The Cobra

Use new topic/poll

Here!

smile_o.gif

Closing on request - please use the link Cobra provided for any further discussion of this addon. smile_o.gif